Closed Thread
Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ohhhh woww!!! thanks crofty!!! i still can't believe i'm on the UTD roll call section....BT tomorrow will hopefully go well and make things feel more real. Hubby and I have found this website i keep saved on my iphone where you click forward each day and it gives you a picture and tells you what is happening...every morning he wakes up and asks for the daily update, he's so cute. It's so exciting and really helps to feel as though things are actually happening even at this early stage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waaaahhhhhh😫 there's no place for me on the roll call! Hahaha not sure where I fit in cause I'm not sniffing, waiting for epu etc but I should be ovulating in the next couple of days not not between cycles/having a break either. Maybe I just stay where I am until I move to the tww...

Thanks
    Reviews
    how about adding a 'waiting to ovulate section' lol...or maybe a 'natural cycle' section would be better?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! (I have no idea how to do that...)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question for the mthfr ladies - do we need to take the high dose megafol and b vitamins for life? Dr m didn't really mention what happens after pregnancy other than me needing to wear compression stockings on long flights from now on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi timetoshine, my haemotologist said yes us homozygous MTHFR girls need to stay on the Megafol 5mg, B6 and B12 and low dose aspirin for life. He also asked if I was a vegetarian, and was glad I wasn't because red meat has lots of B vitamins. Keep up the Vegiemite too! Also you may need to have Clexane for long haul flights to reduce the risk of DVT.

Had my EPU today, got 25 eggs, so now everything's crossed for great fertilization and growing and we'll find out on Monday how many were biopsied. Until then sending lots of love, light and positive energy to our embies
    Last edited by LiteFantastic; 31-05-2013 at 08:27. Reason: Added low dose aspirin for the MTHFR

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow litefantastic, what an amazing result! I only get an average of 6 most cycles. Hope you are recovering well and are not too sore. Fingers crossed for some great blasts . Thanks so much for posting your blood results, I was starting to think I was the only one with such crazy results. Did you try intralipids prior to doing ivig? I met with my FS today and he had suggested doing 3 lots of Intralipids in my cycle. One on D1 of my cycle, one at EPU and then another if I get a BFP. I have never done a cycle with clexane or Intralipids/ivig before and as it has been around 18 months since I cycled and will be doing a completely different stimulation protocol I am tempted to give it a go, just in case I don't produce enough eggs and my cycle has to be cancelled. Dr M obviously suggested ivig but as The Intralipids will be free I am tempted to treat this as a trial cycle and if no BFP, move to Ivig next time once I know I respond well enough to the stimulation drugs.

I have surgery booked for Monday to prepare me for my cycle (remove any endo, liopodol flush, endometrium scratch, mobilise my left ovary and to slightly dilate my cervix to make the transfer easier). I start lucrin and steriods tomorrow night, then clexane two days after surgery, so I guess that moves me in to the cycling section

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope06 For This Useful Post:

LiteFantastic  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks litefantastic, that's useful info. Congrats on so many eggs! Sending growing vibes and baby dust

10. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great egg haul litefantastic - hope your eggs are dancing up a storm in the Petrie dish tonight and you have some great fertilisation numbers to share with us tomorrow!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for all the info LissyLou!!

I was wondering about long term health issues/complications so will investigate this further.

The roll call is great, hopefully we can all move across to 'the other side'.

Great egg collectionn LiteFantastic! Hoping you get high fertilisation rates. X