Closed Thread
Page 17 of 95 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great results Crofty - woo hoo!

this run of good luck continues for us all

Quick update from me, had the IVIG infusion on Saturday night, all good and felt totally normal afterwards and pretty much since. Hope this is right, and it is doing it's job!

My EPU is now tomorrow morning, triggered last night. Maybe the IVIG moved things along a little quicker, but me and my 27 follicles are ready to pop. Biopsy for PGD testing will be on Sunday now, transfer Tuesday.

Hope - my blood results are very similar to yours. Here are my out of range results from Chicago:
    NK Assay Full Panel
    %CD19: 12.9 (H)
    %CD19+cells, CD5+: 19.0 (H)

Th1/Th2 intracellular cytokines ratios
    TNF-a:IL-10 (CD3+CD4+): 38.0 (H)

Leukocyte antibody detection panel
    T Cells IgM+: 1.0
    T Cells IgG+: 4.3
    B Cells IgM+: 1.0
    B Cells IgG+: 5.0

We will do LIT if this cycle doesn't go our way, but I haven't heard from anyone yet who's tried this to improve their embryo camouflaging. That was why I decided to go for IVIG over intralipids first up, it improves the Th1:Th2 ratio to be more embryo friendly.
    Last edited by LiteFantastic; 29-05-2013 at 21:32. Reason: Added Chicago results

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

Hope06  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow litefantastic that's an awesome number of follies!!!! I've never had 10 show up let alone getting into the 20's!!!! Good luck tomorrow and sending lots of good vibes for great number of mature eggs and great fertilisation results xoxo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

LiteFantastic  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats crofty!! 🎉❤

All the best for EPU tomorrow LiteFantastic, it's sounding awesome!!!😀 Of course they will tell you to watch for OHSS by eating heaps of protein etc. I've always found that 800ml pear juice you get in a can to be very helpful and drink it by the gallon for dehydration and going to the loo😜

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

LiteFantastic  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi yellowbird, you look to be on the right track with meds...they need to start you somewhere and 20mg pred is pretty good for a normal fs to prescribe without seeing Dr M.
    All the best! ☀
    Are you waiting for AF to show?
    Sorry just re-read you are already on progesterone so must have started, so where are you up to now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks LissyLou - I started on 10mg on CD2 and been on 20mg for a couple of days now. I'm going for my transfer on Friday, fingers crossed it will work, I also start clexane that evening too. After reading back on these threads I'm curious to know my numbers, might ask for a copy so I can analyse myself....
    I felt amazing after just one day on the presisolone...is that a side effect or I feel better cause my body's not 'working' so hard?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hihi...
    im just gona post the link here again so nobody will miss it.
    http://new.live******.com/haveababy/...ic-infertility
    Dr Sher talks about immuneproblems and infertility.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lite fantastic- hope your EPU goes well today. Rest up and update us when U can.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

LiteFantastic  (31-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yellowbird, you're right the pred can make you feel amazing (it did for me), but for me only up to about 25mg...unfortunately I've just increased to 35 (well, fortunately as it mean's I'm pregnant! ) and I'm having a hard time sleeping. About to start splitting the dose today to see if it will help. But everyone I'd different and might not react so badly like me. I'm pretty highly strung normally so it's not surprising it amps me up so much.
    When I was on 10-20mg through different cycles I thought I could conquer the world! Really gave me a nice amount of energy, but could still sleep, so enjoy!

I would say yes also to the progesterone being a bit of a downer, just such an emotional sort of feeling. High doses can cause a lot of cramping too so don't worry if you get that. I've had AF type cramping for weeks now as I'm on 1200mg a day, it can be pretty full on. Also yes to the megafol, most fs have told me to take the same, the only reason I take activated folate (which is slightly different) is due to having the most severe form of mthfr (most people would not have this). My body has a much harder time converting the folic acid, so while the megafol would get me some benefit I'm really just choosing to be extra vigilant. Megafol would be plenty for most as it was explained to me that there is enough there to push through (5mg, when we actually only need 800mcg). I'm just a bit of a research nut sometimes, I can always point you to further research on this if you want it, but sometimes all the info can get a bit much. Especially when a cycle has already started, it's nice to just try to sit back and go with the current plan rather than complicate it too much unless you have to. I took a big break last year to get all these right vitamins in my body at least 3 month prior to conception, it didn't help me fall pregnant at the time though as I was still unaware of the vast immune protocol I actually needed, but it did help my general health to take that time out and get healthier.

Keep us posted!! 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also found the pred takes away all my aches and pains!! It's because it's such a powerful anti-inflammitory. Except whenever weaning off I would start to feel like a creaky old lady lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moved roll call to new thread and made some additions, included yellowbird

Roll Call :
    On a break/between cycles
    Festivalgirl
    April 78
    Helenmac
    Earthpower
    Zakmik
    Mayflower