Closed Thread
Page 16 of 95 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI all,
    Crofty - I found a homeopathic product worked when I was on prednisolone: 'Traumeel S' by '-Heel', Natural anti-inflammation Homeopathic Product. Maybe only a homeopath can prescribe though? It helped calm me down since I was getting very agitated on that stuff. can't remember the bad taste though...

Hope - good luck! that is a lot to take in...
    Time to shine - good luck with progress
    B123 - great follicle numbers!
    Bella - I pm'ed you with my FB name - I do have an account but like Lissy Lou barely use it.
    Lissy - hang in there with the cramping! easy for me to say I suppose.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thx flowers - I feel ok on prednisone, it's just the taste - yuck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I'm so sorry I joined the group and haven't posted, I have been trying to keep up but a little lost with the terminology, none of it makes sense.
    Congrats to the BFPs! Amazing news after such a journey, it's very encouraging
    My FS didn't give me numbers all I know is that I have over active nk cells and issues with MTHFR (?) that causes clotting but can be overcome with extra folate? Which you take to reduce cleft palate which the chances of happening are increased on presisolone. Do high NK cells correlate with the MTHFR?
    I am currently taking 20mg presisolone and 5mg folate (along with elevit, CoQ10, fish oil and Vit B), also on progesterone pessaries twice a day and my transfer is this Friday and then I start clexane....
    I was feeling SO amazing on the steroid alone but now after adding progesterone I am feeling a bit down? I dont remember this only normal FET cycles where I was just on progesterone, anyone had this?
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Again
    I knew I forgot something...you all seem to be fountains of knowledge!
    With the MTHFR gene 'issue' and high NK cells, how could it be that I had a very easily conceived and straight forward successful pregnancy in the past? Do NK levels change over time or is my son just a miracle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Yellowbird, welcome to the thread. I don't know about MTHFR issues but I do know that some immune issues create secondary infertility. If you have a read of Dr Beers book, he explains that sometimes a similar thing occurs in the body like the RH issue and that the more unsuccessful pregnancies or implantation failures you have the quicker and better the NK cells get at attacking the embryo, eventually resulting in not being able to get pregnant at all without immune treatment. The trick is finding out exactly what immune issues you have and then getting appropriate treatment. You will find lots of good information on this site. All the very best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi yellow bird! I also have a dd who was a straightforward pregnancy, I had one mc before her then I have had 2 more mcs plus a chemical preg in the last year. I have just found out I have high nk cells, mthfr, endometriosis and high Ana antibodies. From my understanding the mthfr is completely separate issue to the nk cells. The clexane and folate will treat this and prevent clotting and neural tube defects etc. this is a condition you had for life so it's just lucky that your first pregnancy didn't have issues with this. The nk cells can become activated at any time and get worse the more mcs/implantation failures you have. The prednisone will look after that plus intralipids or ivig. Are you also on calcium supplement to counteract the side effects of the pred?
    Good luck with everything xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woot wooooo - results are back
    Monday - HCG 109 and progesterone 29.6
    Wednesday - HCG 206 and progesterone 77!!!!
    Sigh of relief 🙏😃✨

Yellow bird - welcome!!!! are you taking Megafol? For MTFHR? I take that as well as the clexane and the prednisone is to suppress the immune system. A antibiotic is also prescribed for 20 days (or there abouts) post epu (I also take caltrate plus, 150mg of coq10 & elevit) I have over the last week felt really down with all the meds but that is probably due to the awful TWW as well - otherwise I feel quite alive on the prednisone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such great news Crofty! Congrats!

Lots of us now on the private fb group ladies- PM me if anyone else wants to join

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Crofty! Such great numbers.
    I am also on the megafol... Knew I was missing something on my list! I haven't been prescribed antibiotics? Maybe they will of the first transfer fails.
    I read somewhere (perhaps this thread) about calcium and got Some last night so on that too...
    I also ordered Dr Beers book cant wait to receive it!everything seems to becoming together. It's nice To have an answer rather than throwing money away for ivf that's bound to fail.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Crofty!! Fantastic news!

Hummingbird I have to agree, these IVF cycles are well over rated...

Lite Fantastic - good luck!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to flowers8 For This Useful Post:

LiteFantastic  (29-05-2013)