Closed Thread
Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ah to hell with it...maybe i just need to bite the bullet and get blo*dy facebook!!!lol
    i must admit it is very annoying when you go to shops, or see things advertised, and they say - 'see this on our facebook page' - and i can see it but can never post a question, then i have to work out their email address etc etc...and the amount of parties, announcements etc etc (not that we are social butterflies atm) that we always miss out on because friends forget we are not on facbook.

the one big thing for me though is, i understand you can make the page private - but is there a way to make yourself invisible on other people's pages? eg. if i had a friend and i made my page private, could all her friends see she was friends with me? and therefore could send a friend request even if i didn't want them to? i guess we would have to get used to just ignoring friend requests and not worrying about offending people! not that we are hugely popular lol...i just have no interest in having old friends that mean nothing from donkeys years ago having access to my photos and what i am doing in my life. i don't have the need to approve friend requests so i have heaps of friends on facebook and look popular lol, i'd rather keep my life as simple as it is now

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow Hope, that is full on and a lot to digest...I'm so sorry that it has become more complicated for you, but as you said it's better to know. Thanks so much for taking the time to explain it all and hopefully you won't need to do the LIT treatment as you might get lucky first go

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

Hope06  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Hope that is a full on diagnosis!!!! Wishing you all the very best with getting that BFP!!!

Lissyloulou - I have friends who have combined FB accounts - they just use both their names and surname a sometimes it's quite funny as only one can post at a time and some comments you have to think whose responding you can pretty much have any name on FB - so you can set up even not using your real name???

Just waiting for Gwen to call me back with any changes to my protocol - my FS is also sending me for a BT tomorrow to check ECG and progesterone levels.

I keep forgetting to ask, did anyone start getting that awful (constant) taste in their mouth/throat since upping their prednisone dosage after transfer??? If so, how do you get rid of it???

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Hope06  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, thanks - didn't think of that! I've always tried 'The .......last name' or 'The ....last name Family' or 'Alisa & hubby's name with Last Name' and it always says 'you are not allowed to create joint accounts'. Well ladies, i have just been able to join (thanks to crofty's craftiness) as my first name, then hubbys name for last name!! Wow....i have just joined the 21st century....so fire away with the new page, i'll just be super dumb and not know how to use it for awhile so bare with me lol

ps - not sure about the taste thing crofty, i musn't be getting it - what dose are you on? i'm on 35mg since bfp, was on 25mg all the way through so didn't have a change post transfer. however i have noticed that ladies on my other thread have had terrible morning sickness already (nausea) but i am only getting bad cramping. fs said yesterday that he gives 60mg dose of pred for severe nausea (only short term i guess) - so i wonder if the high dose pred means not so much nausea too? but of course i am willing to go through anything to help our little one stick as nausea is often a sign things are going strong!

pps - are you still spinning out knowing you are finally pregnant??!! i still am now! this is your first ever 2 lines too hey?! we were both on stim 6 and strangely i just noticed both on transfer no. 8! i had done 3 x iui previous too
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 28-05-2013 at 16:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK, I've just tried to set the group up but it says I cannot do it unless I have friends to invite! They have to be from my friends list, so...

If you want to PM your name that is attached to your facebook account I'll add you as a friend, then add you to the group and then I can unfriend you again so some degree of privacy is maintained (at least until our FB group is more established!). If you have a common name you might want to tell me what your profile pic looks like too so I can figure out which one you are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hope that is a lot to take in... I am the same trying to compare the protocol I've been given to others and have been a bit stressed cause I start a lot later and a lot lower doses with ttc versus ivf. Here's hoping dr m knows what he's doing, the results on here seem to indicate that is the case! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella I sent you a pm but not sure if it worked, I'm on my phone and its a bit stupid sometimes

Thanks
    Reviews
    So far I've only been able to find and add Romy... Now that we have the group open I can invite by email, so might be easier for those who want to be added maybe PM me your email as well incase I can't find you on facebook.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    B123 great follie numbers!!! Sending lots of luck for some nice mature eggs for some great fertilisation

Lissyloulou - poor thing, I guess it would be the progesterone pulling and pushing - every twinge just feels weird and I don't think anyone who goes through IVF ever has a worry free pregnancy - it's a matter of milestones, and your just getting closer to your goal

Sandy - hope your recovering well and good luck with Dr M!!!!!

Flowers - good luck honey!!! Are you going to cave and poas? I've never been a poas addict and will do another tomorrow morning (as that's the actual day I am suppose to) before calling the fertility centre to let them know - so is Friday 14 dpo for you??? Hope you get some rest before then

Hi everyone else have a great day xoxo Crofty
    HI Crofty,

Thank you!! I think friday is 15 dpo. I might poas on thursday since it might be helpful to have some advance warning for booking more intrallipids etc. Its a bit to soon to torture myself earlier than that I think... I'll just live off your good news til then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK ladies, we have 4 in the group now! B123, timetoshine, RomySydney and myself. I think I have the settings so you can PM any of us on Bubhub and we are all able to add you to the group.

Hope - I couldn't find you on FB - if you can PM me your FB address (from your profile page) that might help

Hope to see some more of you on there soon

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

timetoshine  (28-05-2013)