Closed Thread
Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats crofty! Such awesome news!!! hoping everything goes well for you xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

crofty  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What Bella said...it's so amazing what's been happening in here!! Such hope for us immune ladies

Plus for those who didn't get there first try (which i was absolutely not expecting to have happen, and obviously there is still a ways to go), don't give up! at the very least this run of positives shows that we are all heading in the right direction with this treatment!
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 27-05-2013 at 19:02.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Crofty - so exciting!

Kiwi

Me 35 DH 33

Trying since 2009
    4 IVF cycles: 4 chemicals, 3 BFN
    Cycle # 5 lucky transfer # 8....Feb 2013
    PGD + Dr M's protocol with Intralipids and finally my BFP Due Oct 2013
    Last edited by kiwi77; 27-05-2013 at 18:58.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi77 For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know - thx so much girls I was sooo getting a bottle of wine last night, getting smashed and then having at least 3 days off work!!! And now here I ams still in shock - Gwen couldn't stop laughing at me as I was so quiet and in shock (as she also called me with my results!!!) She called up the lab for me too to try to get progesterone as well - god love her a she said she'll call me tomorrow with drug protocol once she speaks to dr M

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha crofty

I know I have asked this before, but my cramping just keeps going on and on...you guys have reassured me it's likely due to high dose progesterone, I'm on 1200mg per day eeek! But seriously did your cramping just not go away til you started to reduce it? Perhaps if we get good blood results on Friday dr m will reduce a little? I can totally handle the pain and will do anything to help our little bub stick, but it just worries me and plays on my mind so much that it might mean something is wrong.
    If you had bad AF type cramping (and lower back pain) when did it ease? Or is this also maybe just pregnancy symptoms too?! I have no idea as never been here before! Please help - does anyone think I should let the doctors know? I guess a phone call in morn won't hurt, but poor Gwyneth is so busy! Lol...

Sorry just feel like I need some reassurance:O
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 27-05-2013 at 20:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissylou it's also just preg symptoms. I have had cramping with every pregnancy. With dd (my only successful one so far) I had cramping for the first 12 weeks and the they came back later on. I know it's scary but it doesn't mean bad things...(please remind me of this when its my turn hahaha) I wasn't on progesterone with her either

10. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty: Congratulations!!!
    wounderfull news !

Flowers8: my nk cells were 467 per high power fields (or something).
    What immune treatment are you on?

off to see the doctor now... See how everything is looking and how many follicles are growing... Im on day 7 to day (short cycle).

Hope you ladies are doing great!!!
    love waking up and reading this page (im on the other side off the world )
    it gives me so much hope.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B123 For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013),flowers8  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck B123 - which country are you in again?? It's great having a world-wide thread going thanks to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Crofty! Great news! Sending you and Lissylou lots of sticky vibes!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

crofty  (28-05-2013),lissyloulou  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girlsCrofty: A massive congtrats!!!!!!! Go Dr M! Wishing you all the best xLissy: Thank you for your extremely kind words. Try not to be anxious - the cramps must be scary but the other girls seem to think its the progesterone and a normal sign of pregnancy. Im sorry if I scared you with my bad news. Everything has been so positive for you this round with an awesome starting hcg. Ive seen so many girls get their positive hcg and go on to have bubs, now its your turn and my turn will eventually come. You have the winning team on board with Dr M and Wazza. I went back and checked out your protochol. One day could you answer if you think the progynova and provera helped your lining or anything else (have never done these) so just interested. Also did you end up doing accupuncture pre and post transfer? Like you I have spent a fortune on it over the past years and am thinking about using that money elsewhere for ivf as Im not sure it has made a huge difference. Did you not end up seeing Stacy Roberts at sharkeys?Hope: Thanks also so much for your advice. I do feel like I am getting a bit more insane with each go - it is such a hard road but these other ladies give me hope. Thanks for posting your results, they dont mean anything to me sorry - I hope Dr M can give you a good explanation and treatment plan. I think the Saizen was good for me in terms of egg quality but you never can tell Flowers: Good luck for Friday - we seem on a roll xDoes anyone know how that MTHFR is determined? Is it by karyotyping? I cant see it in amongst Dr Ongs results but Dr M also hasnt requested it on the Laverty form. Thanks heaps and good luck to all other girls!!!!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandy1 For This Useful Post:

flowers8  (28-05-2013),Hope06  (28-05-2013),lissyloulou  (28-05-2013)