Closed Thread
Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait till 5.30 crofty, I will be stalking for your update! have everything crossed for a great result for you xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flowers, glad you got your results. Sorry I'm no help interpreting as I didn't get Chicago bloods. Hopefully dr m will explain soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gah hope!! Hope those estrogen levels surprise you and come right down so you can get to it. You sound ready. Sorry can't help with those results, I've never even seen mine from dr m, as I was in middle of stimming totally forgot to even ask for a copy. But I will next time I need speak with gwenyth as hopefully I will need to compare them to further results as this pregnancy progresses!! So I will be interested also in how to interpret them. The only results I have are my cd 56/57 nk cell stuff from past couple of years which was sky high I think at like 54% in 2011 and then way down in Nov 2012 at about 14% while on 10mg pred and post intralipid. FS at time did biopsy for my peace of mind for next cycle that there was an improvement on his protocol, HOWEVER Dr M said that all these nk cells biopsys done all over the place (ie. not by him) may be a little unreliable. So I'm sticking with whatever he gives me, I assume there are no new cd56/57 results as I think that is from the uterine biopsy and I only did bloods. So he must have done the nk cell assay for me to, and i had some antibodies elevated too - antidna i think, but not hugely. All my tests were done in australia. I'll ask for my results and post them when I have them.

Crofty...looking good!!! We went through exactly the same thing only days ago and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop the madness til that phone call!!! My hubby was a mess too, we'll all be thinking of you and will be checking in to hear your news!!
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 27-05-2013 at 13:59.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

Hope06  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissyloulou View Post
    I think iui is like epu, they trigger you to ovulate on the day of insem? so if your iui was on 17th, 1 dpo is day after that, making you 10dpo today. Maybe a little early to poas, but not out of realm of possibility. But if you got a negative now it could still be too early to tell though so it doesn't rule you out. Depends if you want to get on the stick crazy train yet!! Lol...did you take any pregnyl boosters? If not, then you know any faint line could be a good thing
    Hi Lissy,
    You're right, I checked with the clinic. Day of ovulation is day of insemination or the day after. I'm on a natural cycle so I don't get the trigger, since I seem to ovulate every month. They do lots of BT's starting from day 10 to estimate my ovulation date.

Hence today is about 10 dpo. I'd rather not poas this soon as its too nerve wracking. I'll just wait til the BT this Friday.

Fingers crossed Crofty!

Hope, I got the results from the blood tests done in Sydney by DrM. Will post them for you later tonight.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to flowers8 For This Useful Post:

Hope06  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I'm in shock!!! It's a BFP!!! HCG 109 - unsure of progesterone yet - were pinching ourselves and DH us still stunned and doesn't know what to say!!! Thank you all sooooo much for getting me through today!!!!!! Xoxo Crofty ❤

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wowowow!!!!!!!
    How absolutely fantastic for you and parter!
    Soooo happy for you

Me 32 / DH 36
    2013 March FET PGD, Bondi Protocol + Intralipid
    *BFP due Nov 2013 *

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Romy Sydney For This Useful Post:

crofty  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Partner.. Sorry.. Typo

Me 32 / DH 36
    2013 March FET PGD, Bondi Protocol + Intralipid
    *BFP due Nov 2013 *

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty - I knew it would be good news! Congratulations to you and your DH. I am so happy for you both. Fingers crossed for a smooth ride into parenthood.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope06 For This Useful Post:

crofty  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay crofty!!!!! Soooo happy for you!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
    Enjoy your evening!!! Great number too for 15dpo!! Xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

crofty  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, as I said in the Syd thread- absolutely amazing news! My hcg number was 106 at 14 or 15 dpo so very similar!

Dr M just has the right mix! I cannot believe how many of us on here had failure after failure and them bam! BFP first cycle with Dr M.