Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your bt crofty! That stick is looking nice and positive

2. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god... Look at all the action going on here. I have been away for the past few days in Sydney and have only just had an opportunity to catch up on everyone's posts.

Lissylou - congratulations , so super excited for you. It's always risky doing POAS when taking pregnyl but as you have shown as long as that line is getting darker each day it is a great sign. I need to go back through all your posts so I can compare my stuff with yours. So excited about the Wazza Dr M combination of treatment. Did you end up taking growth hormone injections. I told Wazza I wanted to skip these as I have done them before without any real difference but may have to reevaluate as obviously I haven't done anything yet with immune treatment so probably should just trust that both of these fantastic doctors know there stuff so should just go with it. Also, is Wazza doing your intralipids for free? I thought he said it was free, could be wrong.

Crofty - in my opinion that is a definite positive. The only meds that can Give you even a glimpse of a feint false positive is pregnyl. If you have not taken pregnyl then you are pregnant girl. A huge huge congratulations to you and your DH. How bloody exciting and those are not feint lines, something is definitely happening. Can't wait to hear your update later today but yay for you. I really do think your long awaited BFP is here. Fingers crossed everything progresses smoothly from here.

Sandy - I am so so sorry to hear about your ectopic, my heart goes out to you and your DH. If you feel like you need some time to grieve and figure out your plan from here then you should take some time. I have done this many times and am only just getting back into the world of IVF now after a massive break of more than 15 months and if I didn't take the time when I needed it I would be an absolute nut case now. I am also a huge fan of counselling and this has helped me along my journey as well. As I am sure most Woman on this thread would agree, we have endured more psychological distress already then most people will face in a lifetime and the continuing fluctuations of emotions involved in this process puts us at huge risk of anxiety and depression. Big hugs to you, take the time you need and try to stay positive, it appears to me with the right immune treatment eventually the majority of us will get our much wanted BFP's. Take good care of yourself

Hi to everyone else. Good luck to all the ladies cycling at present. Hi to all the lovely UTD ladies, I love hearing how you are all going and you bring so much hope to all of us on this thread, so please keep the updates coming

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hope06 For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013),lissyloulou  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much hope, sitting here waiting for intralipid to be put in. Yes wazza does intralipids for me as part of cycle, not sure if they will charge me for today as I'm not in my 30 day cycle anymore? Hopefully not, I didn't ask! I have paid my private health hospital excess for year so zero for that. Yes took Saizen 3mg per day for 8 days I think. I had never had it before and both wazza and dr m reccommended it for egg quality. Are you waiting for AF to start cycling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rang Gwen who said get an urgent blood test - have booked a BT at local GP 10.15 (hopefully not too late in the day for a BT????) that has pathology on site to get a serum progesterone and quantative beta hcg be fax back to immunologist with results eeekkkk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah not too late, just make sure they tick urgent and I wonder if they can call you too? I'm sure you can ask them what their turnaround time is too so you know when to expect it, then try to keep busy til then!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty- did you ask Gwen about upping your progesterone for the time being in case you don't get your results back today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissyloulou View Post
    Good luck flowers!!! How many days dpo are you today?
    Thanks Lissy! um, I'm not sure how many dpo I am? how hopeless is that? I had IUI transfer on friday 17th May which was my day 14. Progesterone BT on 24th May (day 21) showed I had ovulated. And pregnancy BT due this friday (day 28). Would you know how many dpo that is? Maybe its too soon for poas?

Good luck Crofty!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think iui is like epu, they trigger you to ovulate on the day of insem? so if your iui was on 17th, 1 dpo is day after that, making you 10dpo today. Maybe a little early to poas, but not out of realm of possibility. But if you got a negative now it could still be too early to tell though so it doesn't rule you out. Depends if you want to get on the stick crazy train yet!! Lol...did you take any pregnyl boosters? If not, then you know any faint line could be a good thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lissylou, I am kind of in cycle at the moment, in so far as I am taking the pill nightly to down regulate, plus taking all the supplements Wazza recommends for DH and myself. I have to get a blood test done on Thursday to check my estrogen levels as they are sky high (988) due to the cyst on my ovary. They like it to be under 80 (I think) on D4 of an IVF cycle. FS thinks the pill should bring the levels down and if it hasn't then they will have to cancel my cycle this month as they need me to start Lucrin on Thursday in order for me to cycle this month and you can't start Lucrin or stimming until estrogen levels are within the right ranges. Wazza is away for a month (I think) from mid June and then I am away in the beginning of August so if I can't cycle this month then I may not be able to cycle again until end of August. Judging by the symptoms I am having from high estrogen levels I don't think they have dropped much, but we shall see. I have my surgery on Monday for endo check, scratch and liopodol flush and if need be they will take care of the cyst as well.

I have also got most of my results back from Chicago blood testing. I am still waiting on DH's DQ Alpha and Beta results but I suspect that we probably will have a partial match due to my high TNF TH1/TH2 ratios. I have listed below the things that are showing as abnormal in my results. If anybody understands any of this stuff please feel free to comment as I think I am confusing myself with an overload of information:

NK Assay Results

50:1 (9.3 L) range 10.0-40.0
    %CD19 (13.5 H) range 2.0-12.0
    %CD19+cells,CD5+ (14.3 H) range 5.0-10.0

TH1/TH2 Intracellular Cytokines Ratios

TNF-a:IL-10 (CD3+CD4+) (54.2 H) ratio range 13.2-30.6
    IFN-g:IL-10 (CD3+CD4+) (26.8 H) ratio range 5.8-20.5

i wasn't re tested for uterine CD56 and CD57 but my last tests showed CD56 @ 43.1% with 9.5% being the 75th Centile and CD57 cells @ 20/mm2. I was meant to have my phone cosult with Dr M tonight it will have to cancel if Gwen can't find DH's results. I am busy madly tring to read DR Beers book to try and make sence ofit all so if anybody understands this better than me please tell me what you think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh goodluck flowers!!!!! Lissyloulou sounds about right with the IUI I think - I would say that's taken as your ovulation date/ fertilisation overnight???

Hope - I do hope your levels reduce from the pill so that you don't have to wait so long xo

Afm - Just got back from BT and gave the pathologist chills with my HPT story - lol - she couldn't believe I got two lines late at night and said that there must be something!!! And said that alot of people still only get positive preg results from only a bt (as poas dont pick it up!!) Still very cautious as still spotting on and off so don't know what to feel - the medical centre are going to let me call for hcg results about 5.30 today, they may not have progesterone today though - going to be a loooooong day at work!!!! I think DH is quietly cr@pping himself as there is nothing he can do but sit and wait and think .......and keep asking "so do they think your pregnant???"