Hi. Ive been on antidepressants for the good part of the last 7 yrs.
I am now 9 weeks preg and off my citalopram.
There is a whole lot going on in my life. In a nut shell:
* DP facing court next month
* ex husband being very difficult re DD's care (solicitors etc)
* financial stress
* DD's add, odd and ocd plus autism really effecting her behaviour negativly
* DD's current medical issues (diagnosed with new bone disease).
* Just quit smoking due to pregnancy
I am so angry, sad, emotions everywhere! May be the pregnancy hormones, but seriously, im struggling.
Im always cranky. Nothing seems to calm me or make me happy for long.
Any suggestions on things i can do to improve my mood?