Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Steelcraft agile or hi pod I fold

Which would you recommend ? Tia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have the agile. ..I don't know about the other but I love love love my pram. It's light, folds easy. .. isn't too big to wheel around shops and easy to drive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks tantam. Just looking for something easy as second pram for my parents. How does it go on walks and walking tracks etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well I don't really go off Road as such but I walk through the park and stuff with it with my dog. And it is great. No complaints.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have bought the agile, haven't used it yet as bubs isn't here

But I loved how light it was, how easy it was to fold seemed very easy to push when I put my nearly 5 year old in there too test it and overall just loved the look of it and was reasonably priced

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought my mum the ifold as she looks after our dd a couple of days a week. She LOVES it! She constantly thanks me for getting it for her. It is comfy for our dd, easy to push, easy to fold (and so small when folded). It goes ok as a walking pram. It doesn't have a huge basket and the handle doesn't have a height adjustment which is a little annoying for me as I'm tall, but it's fine for my parents.

btw I think the prams are actually the same - the steelcraft agile just comes in different colours with a different brand name & the higher price .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mim1 View Post
    I bought my mum the ifold as she looks after our dd a couple of days a week. She LOVES it! She constantly thanks me for getting it for her. It is comfy for our dd, easy to push, easy to fold (and so small when folded). It goes ok as a walking pram. It doesn't have a huge basket and the handle doesn't have a height adjustment which is a little annoying for me as I'm tall, but it's fine for my parents.

btw I think the prams are actually the same - the steelcraft agile just comes in different colours with a different brand name & the higher price .
    I just checked it out.. the ifold is identical to the 3 wheel version of the agile, just renamed for target sale. In that case, go for the ifold... you're saving a few hundred. I now want the ifold!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it the same as the agile plus or the plain agile? Cos it looks like I could get them bout for Around $299

Thanks
    Reviews
    Or does anyone recommend a steelcraft cruiser

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy12 View Post
    Is it the same as the agile plus or the plain agile? Cos it looks like I could get them bout for Around $299
    I'm not shre, just did a quick Google search.

Quote Originally Posted by Mummy12 View Post
    Or does anyone recommend a steelcraft cruiser
    I loved mine, but it is bulkier. If the size isn't an issue, I think it's better
    ETA, just realised it's for your parents... go with the agile or ifold. They're not going to use a cruiser to its potential, so are better off with something compact
    Last edited by atomicmama; 21-05-2013 at 07:44.