+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopehodgey View Post
    Missy that's fantastic! You must be thrilled. What brand test did you use? And what are your other symptoms like? I know everyone is different, just curious!
    I used first response early detection

Is that what you used Trying ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    You must be so excited Missy! I must admit im just a tad jealous i think its only coz i want another baby so bad, but im so happy for you

Keep testing T4N2 it certainly sounds promising for you.

Im patiently waiting for another two weeks to pass by before i even contemplate testing, i tested at cd36 last pregnancy and got a bfn but then tested at cd45 and got a bfp (m/c a week later) so i know the longer i wait the better but I have a feeling come early next week i will cave and test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy18 View Post
    I used first response early detection

Is that what you used Trying ??
    Yeah same ones
    Have always used them, but just never noticed it highlight before, so thought maybe because you mentioned it, I picked up on it.
    Last edited by trying4no2; 28-05-2013 at 08:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy18 View Post
    All the test highlighted it for me & the really early ones didn't come out bright they were so faint as u can see & I could only see on bright sun light. Hahah I was looking for it cause I knew it was there!!

This sounds exciting trying!!!
    Test again !!!!
    Okay thanks I hope it means I get a BFP!
    I have 1 test left! So I might try and wait until after my drs appt tomorrow (it's at 9am! So just over 24hrs away lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay so I'm about 7dpo... And all your talk about testing made me cave too!!! Just now!

Trying, I experienced the first line highlight really strong as the pee went up.. But after it passed its gone down to a verrrrrrrrry faint line! I've done tests in the past and never ever experienced this!!! I was shocked as I was watching it. So now I'm staring at the test and its basically impossible to see anything, especially now the window has fogged up!? So weird.. Never seen it fog up before and it's annoying cos I can't see it all properly now. But like I said, in only 7dpo, but the only reason I'm convinced I can still make out the line is cos I saw it when the pee went past.

I'm definitely waiting until Friday now to test again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bear that sounds so confusing for you! Hopefully if you do cave and test earlier it will be a BFP for you. Fx for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting hope! Fingers crossed it turns out to be a BFP!!!
    You sound like me (im sure I could see a line but über faint)

So excited for everyone hope we all get bfp's!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope, that's what happened for me. I saw it highlight & it was only in direct bright sunlight you could really see it.

I got my bloods back today. I'm 3 weeks 6 days today & 3weeks 5 days yesterday ... My bloods were 38 which midwife said its very normal for this early, going back for another bloods on Wednesday to confirm they are increasing.....so when I got that faint positive on Saturday.....I was only Just Just pregnant!

I would test tomorrow morning ... Hope & trying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bear - good luck with your testing! Fingers crossed you get a bfp and it sticks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay missy! How exciting

I tried looking at mine in the sunlight But it was too damn overcast