+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This wait is killing me cramps I experienced in my lower abdomen since ovulation have decreased dramatically, which is confusing because I don't usually get them after I ovulate but I'm sure it was too early to feel preg symptoms so soon after O. I dunno what my body is doing but I'm now about 6dpo.

Had a mocha and feel sick/nauseas after it.. not sure if its a food aversion, too much caffeine or the beginnings of preg symptoms. How's everyone else doing?

Missy have you tested again today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our bodies can do the strangest things sometimes just to send us a bit whacky i think. I havent had any more cramps/pains either since i last posted. At least you know how many dpo you are Hope, i really wouldnt have a clue. Im just waiting for AF to either show up or for enough time to pass for me to think that i could possibly be pregnant. Im lucky i have work to distract me over the next couple of weeks, we have the lovely yearly stock take coming up worst time of the year i reckon!

Well better go, have to go home and get ready to go out for DH's birthday dinner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopehodgey View Post
    This wait is killing me cramps I experienced in my lower abdomen since ovulation have decreased dramatically, which is confusing because I don't usually get them after I ovulate but I'm sure it was too early to feel preg symptoms so soon after O. I dunno what my body is doing but I'm now about 6dpo.

Had a mocha and feel sick/nauseas after it.. not sure if its a food aversion, too much caffeine or the beginnings of preg symptoms. How's everyone else doing?

Missy have you tested again today?
    I tested again yesterday afternoon & came back with this
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369636672.982574.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369636682.941072.jpg

Had bloods done today to confirm.

Cramping can happen at any time...I had slight cramps from o & I'm still getting them now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missy that's fantastic! You must be thrilled. What brand test did you use? And what are your other symptoms like? I know everyone is different, just curious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is definitely getting darker missy! Yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iv got a drs appt on wed to see if I can find out what the bleeding was from her...
    In the mean time I'm waiting patiently... Well trying too haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope ur appointment goes well Trying...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope....I just had a few cramps, headaches, sore & full boobs.

I just took another test cause I am addicted lol heaps darker.. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369644348.313333.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy18 View Post
    Hi guys,

I caved today & I tested!! I got a very faint fain faint positive...

I saw it highlight as the pee went up the test panel but its not dark at all& can only see in the bright light.

I guess I'll test again tomorrow ??
    Missy, these tests your using have they always lit up as the pee went up? Or only when u got a BFP?
    I may of caved and tested this arvo lol
    The first line highlighted as the pee went past and the the pink showed up.
    But can't see the first line now :/
    Never noticed it before (but don't know if I only noticed it now because you mentioned it iykwim?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the test highlighted it for me & the really early ones didn't come out bright they were so faint as u can see & I could only see on bright sun light. Hahah I was looking for it cause I knew it was there!!

This sounds exciting trying!!!
    Test again !!!!