+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopehodgey View Post
    Oh my god I'm trying to upload a pic but basically IT'S POSITIVE!! Such a strong line too. For some reason it's saying the image file isn't valid. We're both in shock... Can't actually believe it.
    Woohoo! Congrats Hope!!! 🎉

2. The Following User Says Thank You to trying4no2 For This Useful Post:

hopehodgey  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone how's everyone going?

Nippy sucks that af arrived

Im so lost with my cycles!!! Last 3 af have been 2 weeks apart (seriously wtf so annoying)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to trying4no2 For This Useful Post:

nippy  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My af arrived yesterday after being over a week late .taking it as a positive though as now we get to start new

Congrats hope on your positive and good luck bearbug fx for you to get yours as well !
    Nippy dx this is your cycle .I'm hoping the same for mine .my af has been a bit irregular lately but hoping it's getting back on track.

Sent from out and about but still 2 mums & a maybe baby

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Naeda For This Useful Post:

hopehodgey  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    Hi everyone how's everyone going?

Nippy sucks that af arrived

Im so lost with my cycles!!! Last 3 af have been 2 weeks apart (seriously wtf so annoying)
    Hi Trying, im going well. Currently around the cd30ish mark atm. I know how you feel being lost with your cycles, although 3 lots of af 2 weeks apart sounds very strange and would be so annoying. I hope things settle down for you and become more regular.

Quote Originally Posted by Naeda View Post
    My af arrived yesterday after being over a week late .taking it as a positive though as now we get to start new

Congrats hope on your positive and good luck bearbug fx for you to get yours as well !
    Nippy dx this is your cycle .I'm hoping the same for mine .my af has been a bit irregular lately but hoping it's getting back on track.

Sent from out and about but still 2 mums & a maybe baby
    Thank you and im so sorry AF showed up for you i really hope you have better luck next cycle and you get your bfp.

I think we all deserve bfps right now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending baby dust and thinking POSITIVE thoughts for all of you!

I've poas 4 times now and they're all positive. Doc appointment on Friday. Getting those period like cramps and AF is technically due tomorrow.

Fx for all of you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopehodgey For This Useful Post:

bearbug  (18-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bearbug I'm hoping so to. We are hoping that we get a + by Christmas so we still have some time
    Going to try and take a more casual approach this time. Although I recently got made redundant so sitting at home doesn't pre occupy me much which makes it hard not symptom spot haha .

Sent from my IPad but still 2 mums & a maybe baby

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Naeda For This Useful Post:

bearbug  (18-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies if you were me and had cycles like mine which I have been keeping track of since June last year 28, 43, 37, 40, 31, 44, 27, 30, m/c in May 2013, 36, 43 and 33 what CD would you start to poas? After doing all my calculations i am currently CD30, unfortunately i can never pin point when i ovulate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    Ok ladies if you were me and had cycles like mine which I have been keeping track of since June last year 28, 43, 37, 40, 31, 44, 27, 30, m/c in May 2013, 36, 43 and 33 what CD would you start to poas? After doing all my calculations i am currently CD30, unfortunately i can never pin point when i ovulate
    Bear tbh I'm not sure when I would - but by the looks of things I would try wait for a little while more (easier said than done haha)...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe add up all those numbers and divide it to find the average number, and use that as your guide to when to poas? I have a period app I use to log my cycles and lately ive been a few days out every month, but the app averages out your cycles and uses that to determine ovulation etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    Bear tbh I'm not sure when I would - but by the looks of things I would try wait for a little while more (easier said than done haha)...
    haha yep definitely easier said than done

Quote Originally Posted by hopehodgey View Post
    Maybe add up all those numbers and divide it to find the average number, and use that as your guide to when to poas? I have a period app I use to log my cycles and lately ive been a few days out every month, but the app averages out your cycles and uses that to determine ovulation etc.
    Good idea Hope, so after averaging them it puts the average cycle at 35.6 days. Therefore if AF doesnt arrive over the weekend i can start to poas next week. I like the idea of poas, i think i have a slight addiction to it

Oh and i know i said i was doing the whole casual approach and i wasnt going to symptom spot but if (TMI) sore breasts, ewcm, slight cramps and acne breakouts (which i dont normally get) are a symptoms of early pregnancy then i have them.....but i know they are also a sign of impending af which sucks!