+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!!! I'm back! After months away. We stopped trying for a bit there, but this month we tried again. I'm 9dpo today... I'm going to test on Sunday! Feeling hopeful. I had a quick scan of the last page of this thread and sorry to hear of your loss nippy. I have no clue how many people are on here now and where everyone is at, but I'll catch up I'm sure! Symptoms for me so far is extreme fatigue, had the most insane vivid dreams last night and the night before, lots of cramping ranging from mild to medium... More of a consistent 'funny' feeling actually... Headaches too. Trying to be a bit more relaxed and casual about it all this time round.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone again!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopehodgey For This Useful Post:

nippy  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nippy..... I don't know what I must have read but maybe it was an old post!!! Cos now its updated and you are 9dpo too!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopehodgey For This Useful Post:

nippy  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome back hope sounds like you have a bit of symptom spotting going on lol...good luck to both you and nippy, only a few more days before you can start to poas.

DH and i have both agreed no more symptom spotting....we are just going to wait for af to show up and if i get to cd45 with no signs of af then i will poas, hopefully taking the stress out of it will help it happen sooner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yeah you like how I say I'm trying to be casual about it all yet here I am listing symptoms lol.
    Cycle day 45?? That would be well and truly into early pregnancy. What are your cycles usually like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD45!! I do not have the will power to wait that long!! But I'm going to try and not test till Thursday :/ blood test on Friday of no AF

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I tested an hour ago with First Response and there is a line there so so faint! It came up immediately. have tried taking a photo but i cant quite capture it. I have tested so many times in the past and have never seen it before. I'm only 10dpo but I was so damn curious I had to poas!! I'm just gonna wait til Monday now. Didn't tell hubby, cos I think he'll think I'm nuts... Want to know for sure. I'm off to a wedding today and tomorrow I need to stay busy enough to not test again.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopehodgey For This Useful Post:

bearbug  (14-09-2013),nippy  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whispering congratulations!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nippy For This Useful Post:

hopehodgey  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopehodgey View Post
    Haha yeah you like how I say I'm trying to be casual about it all yet here I am listing symptoms lol.
    Cycle day 45?? That would be well and truly into early pregnancy. What are your cycles usually like?
    My cycles are very irregular ranging anywhere between 28 & 50 days lol lately they have been around the 40 day mark, my last cycle was 33 days but I know from previous experience that testing prior to 45 days always gives me bfns

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopehodgey View Post
    So I tested an hour ago with First Response and there is a line there so so faint! It came up immediately. have tried taking a photo but i cant quite capture it. I have tested so many times in the past and have never seen it before. I'm only 10dpo but I was so damn curious I had to poas!! I'm just gonna wait til Monday now. Didn't tell hubby, cos I think he'll think I'm nuts... Want to know for sure. I'm off to a wedding today and tomorrow I need to stay busy enough to not test again.

Oooh! Can't wait to see your 2 lines in your test that you must absolutely post a pic of!
    Have my fingers crossed for you on Monday!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsCpeanut For This Useful Post:

hopehodgey  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starting to become a bit skeptical and think its an evap line.... Did a fair bit of research on evap lines tonight... Won't know til Monday I suppose.