+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey bearbug,

Cheers for the kind words

I'm 6dpo if the trigger worked correctly. But my body hasn't really been behaving. I have had spotting after bding and the spotting after ovulation. Just stopped now :/ not sure what's up. My temp rose but only just high enough and today it finally rose a bit more.

Wish this was easier hey :/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck with it Nippy, at least you kind of know how many dpo you are, i dont even know if i have o'd yet lol all i can tell you is that im on CD23. I remember with DD i found out i was pg on CD44 which should have made me 6wks 1day but i was only 4wks 3days lol so that shows just how far my cycles are out. My gp told me i was due 19th Oct, i had a scan and they moved the date to 31st Oct and then i was induced and had her on the 11th Nov almost a full month after my original date.

Definitely wish this was easier!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bearbug For This Useful Post:

nippy  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have my fingers crossed for everyone this TWW! And Nippy, your reaction is perfectly normal. And brave actually. xx

I'm 5dpo ATM and wishing I could just hurry up and know already. Gosh! Symptom spotting for symptoms which shouldn't even be showing yet!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsCpeanut For This Useful Post:

bearbug  (11-09-2013),nippy  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsCpeanut View Post
    Have my fingers crossed for everyone this TWW! And Nippy, your reaction is perfectly normal. And brave actually. xx

I'm 5dpo ATM and wishing I could just hurry up and know already. Gosh! Symptom spotting for symptoms which shouldn't even be showing yet!
    I do the syptom spotting every month even when i know its way too early...its very frustrating!

I have a habit of checking to see how far along i would have been in i didnt mc and i really need to stop as it makes me all sad and depressed . I got told that its easier to conceive after a mc as your still fertile but so far that theory is not working for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyy guys,
    Hoping i can join in here

I am what you could call new here (don't post much) & I have just past my tww on 18Dpo but no sign of AF yet and only bfp's for me wish af would come so we could start our next cycle !!
    If she isn't here next week dp and I have decided we will go for blood tests as I have had a fair few signs that are not normal to me ...
    Fingers crossed for everyone in their tww I hope you all get your bfp's

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Naeda, you can most definitely join in. The more the merrier. Good luck with your ttc journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    I do the syptom spotting every month even when i know its way too early...its very frustrating!

I have a habit of checking to see how far along i would have been in i didnt mc and i really need to stop as it makes me all sad and depressed . I got told that its easier to conceive after a mc as your still fertile but so far that theory is not working for me.
    I was told that, about being nor fertile after a m/c. Fx they are right but I don't feel like it is. My body just seems a bit confused!

I'm dreading the duedate from my mc too. It was bloody valentines day so I can't even forget it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naeda View Post
    Heyy guys,
    Hoping i can join in here

I am what you could call new here (don't post much) & I have just past my tww on 18Dpo but no sign of AF yet and only bfp's for me wish af would come so we could start our next cycle !!
    If she isn't here next week dp and I have decided we will go for blood tests as I have had a fair few signs that are not normal to me ...
    Fingers crossed for everyone in their tww I hope you all get your bfp's

Welcome! I hope you can get things sorted quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys
    I hope I can too .
    I am so sorry to hear about your mc's I cannot even imagine what it would be like .
    I had a chem pregnancy at the beginning of the year and although it's definitely not the same as what you guys went through it will be tough next month when my 2 friends who got pregnant around the same time are having their babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tick tock tick tock.... 9dpo. Nothing exciting happening here.

*must not poas yet*