+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't posted in a while, been so busy.

Hope everyone is going okay fingers crossed we see some bfp's soon

Still no AF!!!
    Iv been getting pains on my left side (where my overies are) the dr thinks some cysts have re-appeared - so off for an ultrasound next tues to check them out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

It has been a while since we have had much action in this thread, lets see if we can get things back up and running.....

Trying - Goodluck for when you have your ultrasound, hopefully your pains are implantation and not cysts

Still no AF for me either but thats nothing unusual lol....i was using OPK's this month but i only got enough to take for one week and didnt get a positive but that doesnt mean i didnt O, just that i didnt test whilst O'ing haha Oh why does ttc have to be so damn difficult!

I had the day off work yesterday so i could take DH into hospital as he had to have a colonoscopy....the thought of him having a camera up him bum just make me laugh if he thinks thats bad he should try pushing a babies head out lol at least he got put to sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again ladies,

So I'm back as I had a missed miscarriage at 8weeks. :'(

I'll have to wait for body to recover from surgery but then I'll be back to square one- temping and clomid. Hoping I get a good natural cycle though.

Hope you are all having some success with getting you own bfps or pos opks!! Let me know where you are all up to xo

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nippy View Post
    Hi again ladies,

So I'm back as I had a missed miscarriage at 8weeks. :'(

I'll have to wait for body to recover from surgery but then I'll be back to square one- temping and clomid. Hoping I get a good natural cycle though.

Hope you are all having some success with getting you own bfps or pos opks!! Let me know where you are all up to xo

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear about that it will happen for you don't worry.

I'm currently cd8 waiting for ovulation in the next two weeks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

nippy  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry about your loss nippy

Im currently cd35 with no signs of af. Not sure when I ovulated. I'm planning on poas on Saturday if I don't get af before then. I have been really emotional the last week. I cried watching a kids show the other day and then again whilst watching the block lol I'm hoping this is a good sign as I'm really not the type to cry over tv

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bearbug For This Useful Post:

nippy  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww nippy sorry for your loss! Hugs

9. The Following User Says Thank You to trying4no2 For This Useful Post:

nippy  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    So sorry about your loss nippy

Im currently cd35 with no signs of af. Not sure when I ovulated. I'm planning on poas on Saturday if I don't get af before then. I have been really emotional the last week. I cried watching a kids show the other day and then again whilst watching the block lol I'm hoping this is a good sign as I'm really not the type to cry over tv
    Fingers crossed for you Bear! Hopefully a bfp!

I have no idea where I'm at lol!
    Both ovaries has cysts that recently burst... Dr rekons that's where all my symptoms were coming from last month -.-
    But i think I'm going to ovulate soon. Got some ewcm happening lol so will just continue dtd every 2nd day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    Fingers crossed for you Bear! Hopefully a bfp!

I have no idea where I'm at lol!
    Both ovaries has cysts that recently burst... Dr rekons that's where all my symptoms were coming from last month -.-
    But i think I'm going to ovulate soon. Got some ewcm happening lol so will just continue dtd every 2nd day
    Thanks, I'm really hoping for a bfp. It will certainly make me feel better about crying through a kids show

At least you now know what was going on with your body and the reason for all your symptoms. Keep dtd and fingers crossed in a few weeks you get your bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i took the test on Saturday Boo!

However i woke up this morning and i was so dizzy and i feel really sick - tmi - i threw up in my mouth on the way to work, it was so disgusting. Im going to poas tomorrow, i'm hoping it was just too soon on Saturday. The symptoms im having now is what i had when pg is DD.

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    So i took the test on Saturday Boo!

However i woke up this morning and i was so dizzy and i feel really sick - tmi - i threw up in my mouth on the way to work, it was so disgusting. Im going to poas tomorrow, i'm hoping it was just too soon on Saturday. The symptoms im having now is what i had when pg is DD.

How is everyone else going?
    How many dpo are u ? And good luck !