+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww that's so good what a great outcome

And trying, yes get back into it, its so good to have especially when the doctors ask all those questions that I can never remember the answer to lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood tests can back negative

Dr said the bleeding I had around the 20th may of been an early period :/
    Which still leaves me confused because either way my cycles are out of whack

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying...I have been checking this forum waiting for your results. So sorry to hear x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw I'm sorry to hear that iv also been checking to hear the news dw we can all try again this month just think to yourself it will happen and most likley by Christmas time keep your hopes up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    Blood tests can back negative

Dr said the bleeding I had around the 20th may of been an early period :/
    Which still leaves me confused because either way my cycles are out of whack
    I'm sorry to hear that trying. Hopefully you can catch it on the next cycle. X

Sent from my Nexus 10 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone
    Will have to buy some opks because still no af and I have no idea where my body is at

And my sil just told me she's utd today - unplanned... I was totally shattered felt so bad

Thanks
    Reviews
    So we r now at the 14th of June which means the new 2ww is coming up for all of us !
    I'm feeling pretty nervous lets be sure to keep eachother updated
    I'm due to ovulate around the 21st-22nd of this month ill be using opks to make sure I don't miss it I know your not supposed to do this but I'm kind of on a deadline as df and I are getting married in August next year and want to hopefully have a baby by then which gives me about 4 more months of trying I so hope it happens so I'm thinking if it doesn't happen in the next 2 months I will get the die put in my tubes to make sure all is ok as we have been trying for about 6 months and i heard you can get blockages and scarring from pid which I have had previously but I still want to get them flushed to see if that will give us a better chance sorry for the story guys I hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I have been a bit mia from bubhub.

Trying sorry to hear about your negative results, fx this month is the month we all get our bfps. I'm going to buy some opks on Thursday when I do my groceries, I don't think I will o before then, I will be on cycle day 14 & usually o late.

for all of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I've had no Internet for a while so have just had a quick catch up on all of your posts and progress.. Congrats to nippy! Did anyone else get a BFP? DH and I totally missed our window of opportunity this month, both been so busy with uni exams and essays. So I'm out this month... Anyways just thought id hop on and see what was new! Good luck all this month x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopehodgey For This Useful Post:

nippy  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies and welcome paster234.

Hope - Sorry you missed your window of opportunity but goodluck with all your exams/essays.

I have been using opks, havent got a pos just yet all though DH and I werent quite sure if my opk from yesterday was positive or not lol but we have been dtd every second day (sometimes everyday) and will be dtd again tonight. Im hoping for a BFP in early July