+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks bear I'm glad I did to

Haha I love how you still refer to him as dear husband even when feeling that way toward him atm hahaha
    We all feel like that sometimes believe me ! Or it could be due to a possibly pregnancy or Pms who knows hormones are crazy ! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah, had a total crying fit tonight, do was so tired from work, no energy for bd, today I finally had ewcm, we bd last night, but I really wanted to do it again tonight as he won't be home til late tomorrow.

He asked me what was wrong (he had fallen asleep but I was standing there crying). I told him all about the pressure, about not wanting to make it clinical but not wanting to miss the opportunity, he didn't know about ovulation times, so it helped him to understand why I feel so much pressure, and why I'm not very good at 'seeing what happens' as it feels like we're just wasting time if we're not doing it properly.

Argh, this is no fun

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by DaenerysT; 06-06-2013 at 14:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ttc can be a very stressful time, with trying to work out when you o to the tww. I don't think alot of men realize what we as women have to go through just to get pregnant let alone the pregnancy it self. Plus add in hormones to that. Hopefully your dp now understands how you're feeling

AFM im having (tmi warning) creamy discharge but has a brown tinge to it like its old blood, I think af is on her way but I really hope not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Ah, had a total crying fit tonight, do was so tired from work, no energy for bd, today I finally had ewcm, we bd last night, but I really wanted to do it again tonight as he won't be home til late tomorrow.

He asked me what was wrong (he had fallen asleep but I was standing there crying). I told him all about the pressure, about not wanting to make it clinical but not wanting to miss the opportunity, he didn't know about ovulation times, so it helped him to understand why I feel so much pressure, and why I'm not very good at 'seeing what happens' as it feels like we're just wasting time if we're not doing it properly.

Argh, this is no fun

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    it's good that you had a talk though. It is hard to keep the romance up when you know that you are ovulating! Got to do it now- kinda thing. Tough to find a balance of getting the right moment and making it fell lime the right moment. My DH wanted to relax and "see what happens" he came with me to the fertility doctor (I have Pcos) and I think he gets it now.

BTW I am freaking out a bit, having mild cramps at 13dpo.... I hope AF doesn't show up. Got to make it to my blood test!! Find out tomorrow if this cycle has worked!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF showed up this afternoon so I'm out this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    AF showed up this afternoon so I'm out this month
    boo I'm sorry. Fingers crossed for next cycle x

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nippy For This Useful Post:

bearbug  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw bear that suck
    Fingers crossed for next month!

Dd went to the drs today, while I was there I mentioned that I was "late" But was getting bfn's on hpts... sent me for blood tests to see - but I'm confused what he requested for :/
    What do they usually test? (Or what do they right on the forms?) anyone know?
    I get my results tonight or the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying, they could be sending your bloods off for a pregnancy test they r usually marked as urgent and you get them the next day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    Aw bear that suck
    Fingers crossed for next month!

Dd went to the drs today, while I was there I mentioned that I was "late" But was getting bfn's on hpts... sent me for blood tests to see - but I'm confused what he requested for :/
    What do they usually test? (Or what do they right on the forms?) anyone know?
    I get my results tonight or the morning.
    Yer they usual have urgent on them- mine did this morning. If you get in early in the morning you can have then back the same day. If you go on the afternoon you may have to wait till the next day. I always have bloods taken at 7.30am and get results between 12 and 4 in the afternoon.

So nervous right now..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    He said he was testing for pregnancy, but the blood test is a different to my friends when I went with her the other day?
    The test was for "shbg, serum"
    Anyway had them at 8.30 yesterday, called up the results hotline in the arvo, then at 8 at last night, and just then (7.30am) and there still not done! Augh