+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a great morning. Have been up since 2am with my head in the toilet doing this I thought this may be a good sign so I poas and got a bfn now it's time to go to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh that sucks sorry to hear that ! Try pull through it and look foward to this month when you can try again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bear I'm not sure if I "feel" pregnant or not :/ this time is much different to having DD
    I do know I have lots of symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bear, hope you feel better too!!

No af for me.... Yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd not be going to work.
    I don't want to be a negative nanny but, there's a gastro outbreak this month...

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't last long at work, rugged up on the lounge at home now. Feeling a little bit better but still not great. I'm not counting myself out just yet, not until AF arrives. I spoke with my mum and she said it sounds like I'm pregnant but I didn't think I could be this sick so early. Turns out my mum was even worse when pg with me and my sis and she got negative tests as well so I guess there is still some hope.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bearbug For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    I didn't last long at work, rugged up on the lounge at home now. Feeling a little bit better but still not great. I'm not counting myself out just yet, not until AF arrives. I spoke with my mum and she said it sounds like I'm pregnant but I didn't think I could be this sick so early. Turns out my mum was even worse when pg with me and my sis and she got negative tests as well so I guess there is still some hope.
    Let us know how you go! Fxfxfxfxfxfx!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

bearbug  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    Sounds promising! I have absolutely no symptoms what I would give to feel a little morning sickness Lol. 2 days till beta... Waiting waiting waiting did a few more tests all negs or evaps....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always pays to get a second opinion, after I found out my fiancé had a not so good semen analysis I wanted answers ! Lol I had seen two doctors at the same practice who weren't much help at all.
    So I then decided to go to a medical practice around the corner from my work and I saw the most helpful doctor, I showed her his results and the first thing she said was this test is void !! I asked how come and she said look at the time in which they did the analysis it was handed in at 11 and wasn't tested till 4! That's two hours over the limit to test I am so stoked she found that because it just didnt make sense to us he had gotten me pregnant before and we are both young and healthy. So now we will be re testing. Moral of the story always get a second or even third opinion !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you went and got a second opinion Amandale, sounds like it was well worth it.

AFM I would just like to say my DH is really p!ss!ng me off tonight. I just want to punch him in the face (I won't).