+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that's true. It's just that feeling of desperately waiting for any symptoms, even though I'm trying to ignore it all so I don't get my hopes up.
    Last night was a shocker. Couldn't fall asleep until way after midnight, had period like cramping and my mind was racing. DH was snoring peacefully beside me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome T4N2! Fingers crossed for you please share any thoughts you have, it's nice to know you're not alone/the only crazy one during the 2ww :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi T4N2!!

If your bleeding is implantation bleeding I think you can test 3 days or so after & your HCG will be high enough to detect!!
    I am trying so hard to wait till next Wednesday to test.... Have sore boobs, stuffy nose & cramps. Which all could relate to AF coming!! Hah

I love this site too, we are keeping us TTC # 2 quiet until 12 weeks so I'm so grateful I can talk to others about it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can relate to the stuffy nose thing missy... Except I'm sneezing! With no other cold or allergy symptoms. It's bizarre but my nose is so ticklish. Oh and at the mind body spirit festival last week in Sydney, I picked this Angel card out... Even if you don't believe in this stuff, it's kinda funny to see what they say! Thought this one was pretty spot on for me ATM. Good advice for all of us... ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369275229.632996.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy18 View Post
    Hi T4N2!!

If your bleeding is implantation bleeding I think you can test 3 days or so after & your HCG will be high enough to detect!!
    I am trying so hard to wait till next Wednesday to test.... Have sore boobs, stuffy nose & cramps. Which all could relate to AF coming!! Hah

I love this site too, we are keeping us TTC # 2 quiet until 12 weeks so I'm so grateful I can talk to others about it...
    I did another test yesterday bfn (im all out now, so will have to wait til i get More) I'm "due" to ovulate today. But looking back over my temps they were at the highest on the 18th & 19th... So maybe o then instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    I did another test yesterday bfn (im all out now, so will have to wait til i get More) I'm "due" to ovulate today. But looking back over my temps they were at the highest on the 18th & 19th... So maybe o then instead.
    How long are your cycles usually ??
    Have you been checking CM ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long are your cycles usually ??
    Have you been checking CM ?
    Around 28/30 days. Usually get af 2nd week of each month.
    Yes. But this was my first month checking. Was that "creamy" stage after af, then after a few days wet and sticky and then the bleeding :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long between wet & sticky to bleeding ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long between wet & sticky to bleeding ?
    19th I had entered wet and sticky then 20th had the beginning of very light bleeding (but was still sticky?) it was like discharge with blood in it... (My gosh tmi ! So sorry....)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah that's ok...TMI is good!!
    Hmmmm that is strange....maybe it is ovulation ?