+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh had such a bad night with DD, couldnt get her to sleep until 10.10pm and then she woke back up at 2am , took me another hour to get her back to sleep. So needless to say i am one very tired and exhausted mummy today. We also have a really busy week at work which is a good thing...it will keep me distracted lomg enough to not poas until next weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So af is due today and usually I wake up with it and get cramps the night before well it still hasn't arrived yet so i decided to do a test I did one just before and it was negative was so hoping for a positive all I could think of was that maybe I diluted my urine before the test by drinking tea ? But then this far into it I think it would atleast have a very faint line which there wasn't. Now I'm waiting for af to come so we can start trying again !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    Argh had such a bad night with DD, couldnt get her to sleep until 10.10pm and then she woke back up at 2am , took me another hour to get her back to sleep. So needless to say i am one very tired and exhausted mummy today. We also have a really busy week at work which is a good thing...it will keep me distracted lomg enough to not poas until next weekend
    Augh we did too! DD didn't go to bed til 9.45 & was waking consistently all night!!! Wahh I feel like a zombie today!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no that sucks hope. Fingers crossed for next month
    Defiantly stick around

Dp left me money to do the grocery shopping ... If I can motivate myself to go, I'll buy some tests

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amandale hopefully af doesn't arrive.
    I have been talking to a few moms from my mothers group and 3 of them didn't get a bfp from a hpt until they missed a period and were due for there next period (2nd period) but were all confirmed through blood tests after first af was due

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok wow that's crazy lol I'm guessing ill probably be trying again this month but last month was the first time I started using the ovulation tests which means all the times before that we may have just been missing it but I guess only time will tell. Thanks for giving me some hope though best of luck to us all for this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aaarrrghhh. :screwy: this my first 2ww and I don't think I am handling it very well. Need a distraction!! This is going to be the longest week in history!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey nippy I felt the exact same way and will probably feel the same way this month after ovulation. for some reason I found that researching all kind of things to do with pregnancy and conception helped if that makes sense ? Lol it gave me a better understanding and also
    Lots of ideas to prepare
    Hope this helps

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

nippy  (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amandale - its not over until AF arrives, until then you're still in with a chance.

Nippy - I know exactly how you are feeling, i still have one more week before i can test....i honestly dont know if im going to make it lol

Trying - I know that zombie feeling all too well today, it has been one very long day at work, finally it is time to pack up and go pick DD up from daycare. I then have to get us ready to go out for dinner with my mum and step dad, another long night on the cards for me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bearbug For This Useful Post:

nippy  (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know you are right but so I'm
    Not to disappointed if and when af arrives I bought my next set of ovulation tests for this month lol