+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I once worked with a girl who was going through ivf and having a hard time conceiving. She tried the acupuncture and all of that herbal stuff and she's still had no luck conceiving. She's been trying for about 3 years now and still no bub
    BUT everybody is different and our bodies all respond differently and I reckon it'd be worth a shot if its not that pricey. I believe in alternative medicines, and they gotta be better for your body than any chemical could be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww that's a shame for her but yea I figured it was worth a shot seeing as our situation isn't to bad we just need a boost I think lol I believe in medical to but its so expensive surely Someone has to have found an alternative that can also work lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have now voted on about 100 pg tests on that website hope suggested lol I think I'm addicted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it sounds like an implantation bleed

amandale, i havent tried anything alternative therapies... yet we will see how things go over the next few months first. Its worth a try & definitely cheaper than other options Let us know how you go, if you try it

Haha bear so have I! been reading on it all night

I have still been so tired! Iv been sleeping when DD naps! (for atleast 1 hour!) and going to be at 9.30/10.00 and struggling to wake up at 7.30 aughhh!
    and I feel soo ill this morning (like im going to ) .... its probably way to early for morning sickness (thats even if im utd!) im just hoping I havent caught a tummy bug

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I forgot to mention I tested early this morning it was negative defininatly one line I'm hoping I just tested to early what do you girls think ? I also had alot of yellowish/ milky discharge today which I don't recall ever getting I'm hoping that could be a sign but I don't want to get my hopes up either the way I have every other month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Oh and I forgot to mention I tested early this morning it was negative defininatly one line I'm hoping I just tested to early what do you girls think ? I also had alot of yellowish/ milky discharge today which I don't recall ever getting I'm hoping that could be a sign but I don't want to get my hopes up either the way I have every other month
    I think it maybe too early? How many DPO are you again?

Iv had the same discharge :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so I was so disappointed I ovulated on the 21st ( going by an ovulation test)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many dpo are you Amandale? i reckon you may just be too early to test but only time will tell. I think the tww was just invented to drive women crazy! there should be a test brought out that will show a pos or neg from the time of implantation lol

Trying - Have you done any more tests or are you waiting until the weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 days I think (this is going by an ovulation test it first gave me a positive on the 21st) and my period is due in 4 days i think lol and yes I completely agree its driving me nuts I feel like I can't concentrate or even sleep because I get anxious about waiting and then all the what Ifs run through my head !! I agree the two week wait is a test that drives us nuts but also will make us appreciate a pregnancy because we know how hard it is ! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try testing again in a couple of days - so on Sunday which should make you 12dpo, hopefully this will be long enough to give you a clear result. If still negative then i would wait to test until the first day after your missed period (for your sake i really do hope its a missed period ).