+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm in the 2ww as well, my AF is so irregular that i wouldn't know when im due. I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and my doctor told me i could start TTC again straight away as long as i was emotionally ready. I already have a DD but want another baby so bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    Hi, I'm in the 2ww as well, my AF is so irregular that i wouldn't know when im due. I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and my doctor told me i could start TTC again straight away as long as i was emotionally ready. I already have a DD but want another baby so bad.
    Sorry to hear of your miscarriage 😞

Hoping you get a BFP soon...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Missy18 For This Useful Post:

bearbug  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    Sorry to hear of mc

My sister in law had a mc at about 8 weeks and then fell pregnant with her now 6mo baby boy. She was very unsure and fearful at the time of conceiving her 6mo boy, but as soon as she passed the 12 week mark she got more and more positive, and now shes the happiest lady i know! and bubs is gorgeous.

They say that after a mc is best time to conceive again, I've heard many success stories. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopehodgey View Post
    Sorry to hear of mc

My sister in law had a mc at about 8 weeks and then fell pregnant with her now 6mo baby boy. She was very unsure and fearful at the time of conceiving her 6mo boy, but as soon as she passed the 12 week mark she got more and more positive, and now shes the happiest lady i know! and bubs is gorgeous.

They say that after a mc is best time to conceive again, I've heard many success stories. Fingers crossed for you!
    Thanks...yes we are hoping that it doesnt take long to conceive again. I have also heard alot of people are more fertile after a mc. Im just hoping that we havent missed our chance this month as it did take me a couple of weeks before i was ready to be intimate with DH again, poor guy lol, but he understood and was very patient with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Over this 2ww!! I have 7 days until I'm due! I thought my boobs hurt this morning but I'm thinking not... It's like I'm on the edge of my seat for any symptom!!
    How is everyone else going ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Light headed today and so exhausted... Not sure if I'm getting ahead of myself but I do feel funny for this time of month compared to how I usually am. Trying to not get too excited but! Just bought a 3 pack of confirm preg tests... Now to place them in my bathroom and stare at the box every morning until the 31st haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It will be hard waiting....I have made sure there are no tests in the house otherwise I would be too tempted hahah

I have sore boobs but I'm not sure if I'm imagining this or they are usually sore this time of month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was reading about what symptoms women usually get in early pregnancy and I'm like 'come on boobs, get sore!!' Haha but at the moment it's just the light headedness, tired and still feeling lower abdominal twinges.

Hang in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    My boobs never got sore with DD, but i was extremely light headed; this was my first pregnancy symptom and the only reason i took a test as my mum told me this is what she was like when pregnant with me. Everyone gets different symptoms, i have never been too good at picking mine, both times i was pregnant i had absolutely no idea. As my AF is irregular i never knew that it was late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only joined a week or so ago... this site is amazing! Haha
    I'm thinking I'm on the 2ww as well...

Good luck! Hope it all goes well for you!

Been ttc number 2 for 6 months now. This is my first month tracking ovulation (but also the first month my body has thrown me - and done something completely odd) iv had very light bleeding for 3 days now. unsure if this is af or maybe an implantation bleed. I should be in the 2ww if its not af