+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry TMI coming your way....last night DH and I were DTD and i noticed that every time my b00bs moved (obviously no bra on so no support) it was quite painful, not sure if its a pg sign or a sign that my b00bies dont like flapping around in the air

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    Sorry TMI coming your way....last night DH and I were DTD and i noticed that every time my b00bs moved (obviously no bra on so no support) it was quite painful, not sure if its a pg sign or a sign that my b00bies dont like flapping around in the air
    Hehe
    Me & hope have both had sore b00bies (mine have gotten bigger too!) fingers crossed its a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wish my boobs weren't always sore at this time I don't have any signs ! Lol apart from the occasional hot flushes and I also noticed a tiny bit of milky discharge when I wipe (sorry for to much information) lol but what do you guys think ? Ill be taking a test tomorrow which is 4 days before my period is due

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep mine are definitely still sore. Trying to assess if they're bigger or not but I'm unsure lol.

Amandale I have that milky creamy discharge too. Not clear like the ovulation cm but really milky. And I've decided to not test again until Saturday, cos according to implantation calculators online I'm 'typically' supposed to implant today. Have had DH hide the tests so I'm not tempted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha ok ill wait Saturday to that gives me something to look forward to ! Lol
    And yes that's exactly what my discharge is like but its only when I wipe not in my undies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes, this is what my discharge looks like too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine too i really hope this is a good sign for all of us! I wish i could POAS on Saturday...make sure you all upload pics of your tests!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying to wait until Tuesday if I can to poas

I forgot I had some clients today and tomorrow so ill have some $$ but must try and not spend it on hpt's

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still have 2 htp's at home but i know if i poas now its only going to come up bfn. I dont know how im going to go waiting for another 12 days but i will have to pull the strength from somewhere....either that or go buy some more and hide the from DH so he doesnt know i have poas lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I am TTC my first but recently found out I have pcos

So on my first clomid cycle with ovidrel trigger. Currently 6dpo. Don't have my hopes up as I don't really feel any different, plus I only had one mature follicle.

Good luck to you all, looking forward to reading all about your journeys