+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to be exactly 28 day cycle, but since going off the pill well over 6 months ago, it's now regulated to 30 days. It did some weird stuff in the beginning but has been super regular for a few months now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My cycle is regular but has moved around slowly over the years if that makes sense lol it used to be mid month and its slowly moved to the begining of the month I wish Getting pregnant was made easier for us ! Like they said it would be in health class in high school lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopehodgey View Post
    Oh I'm impatient too! I've tested twice already :/ no point really but it was worth a shot! I do wish I'd waited cos now I feel not so positive about it all. Bear mentioned early on that she never got many symptoms but light headedness with her first, so it's good to remember that not all of us do get all or any symptoms. I know my SIL didn't get any with her 6m.o! Right now I've got cramps like the ones I get first day of AF, they've been happening all week and that's unusual for me, but you never know. Sore boobies and back, and tired too. But that could all be PMS!

So will you test on Friday like me Amandale?
    If it wasnt for my mum mentioning she had light headedness when she was pg with me and my sister i never would of POAS, it didnt even occur to me that i could of been utd. I also had a bad case of the flu at the time which i was taking cold & flu tablets for....i stopped them straight away as they are a no no in pregnancy. I didnt start getting any symptoms until about wk 7 when the m/s kicked in

With my second pregnancy i also had no syptoms, about 3 days after i tested i got really bad heart burn....never had it before! Then i started spotting exactly one week after getting my bfp, the following morning i had heavy bleeding and excruciating cramps (almost in tears) so i was confident even before i went to the gp that i had a m/c

PMS symptoms and pg symptoms are so similar that until i get a bfp i will never assume im pg but i really hope you all are.

Omg that is the longest post i have written in a long time lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for sharing tht was very informative I like reading these stories they give me hope and that's mainly what I'm here for

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

bearbug  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I have noticed one thing I keep getting Hot flushes is that a symptom ? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently it is! I had one wave of hot the other day, then felt faint... But only happened once.

Also, how accurate do you reckon this table is with cm in a cycle? According to this I should be 'dry' but its been ewcm since 'O'... Is this a good sign too? I'm gonna get personal here and ask what's up with you guys cm.. Don't answer if you don't want to haha
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369811777.197351.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha i was just googling cm this morning hope!
    i should be on cd 22, and I'm definitely not dry! Lol :/ (is the chart if your ttc or just a normal cycle?)

Amandale I'm not too sure? Iv been really cold recently :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm maybe its a symptom then

That table actually looks pretty accurate to me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm dry lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    Haha i was just googling cm this morning hope!
    i should be on cd 22, and I'm definitely not dry! Lol :/ (is the chart if your ttc or just a normal cycle?)

Amandale I'm not too sure? Iv been really cold recently :/

Haha! Good point! I've forgotten... I screen shot this a week ago, and forgot what website I found it on. From memory though I'm sure it's supposed to be for women not ttc, so just a normal cycle. Cos I remember taking the screen shot and thinking "awesome... I need to be wet after O" hahaha