+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trying, I had a look and I swear I saw a line on the second photo! Lets keep our fingers crossed shall we

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I forgot to ask trying, how long have you been trying ? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amandale we thought that too... Hopefully it gets darker

This is my 6 month trying & I have a dd who is 18months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh k that's awesome
    Do you think it would be to early for me to take a test if my period is due on the 3rd of June ? I ovulated a little late this month so I'm not sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Oh k that's awesome
    Do you think it would be to early for me to take a test if my period is due on the 3rd of June ? I ovulated a little late this month so I'm not sure.
    My period is due on June 4, I ovulated on the 21st and this mornings test was a bfn at 8 dpo. So I'm waiting til Friday when it's 10dpo, hopefully with better luck! So you and I are in similar boat... I would wait! How many dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also ovulated on the 21st so yes same boat I really hope we are !! I know my chances are slim at the moment but it would be a dream come true ! The only thing is I haven't felt any symptoms and my boobs are sore but they always are between ovulation and my period so that's a normal thing for me I'm so impatient ! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm impatient too! I've tested twice already :/ no point really but it was worth a shot! I do wish I'd waited cos now I feel not so positive about it all. Bear mentioned early on that she never got many symptoms but light headedness with her first, so it's good to remember that not all of us do get all or any symptoms. I know my SIL didn't get any with her 6m.o! Right now I've got cramps like the ones I get first day of AF, they've been happening all week and that's unusual for me, but you never know. Sore boobies and back, and tired too. But that could all be PMS!

So will you test on Friday like me Amandale?

Thanks
    Reviews
    They sound like pregnancy symptoms to me yep ill test then aswell

Thanks
    Reviews
    They do, but I have no idea what to expect from my body since this is my first time ttc. Friday cannot come soon enough!!! Fx for both of us! For all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are all you ladies pretty regular with your AF? It is just me that has crazy cycles? I swear its my bodies way of trying to send me insane! I remember with DD my lmp was 12th January and i got my bfp on 24th Feb so i thought i was about 6weeks along...went for a scan the week after so should have been 7wksish and turnt out to be just going on 5wks