+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bathed nightly after dinner. We do BLW so if I didn't bath DD (1) she'd be going to bed covered in food.

If we're coming home late from a dinner out or something, I generally pack her pjs and a face washer to wet down and wipe her over before I put her pjs on. That way I can take her out of the car and put her straight to bed. After swimming I get her home and put her in the shower/was hair and rinse the chlorine off and I sometimes chuck her in the bottom of the shower while I'm showering. I don't bother washing her down though.

I wouldn't stress too much if she missed a bath providing she wasn't covered in food, but it's part of her nightly routine so I'd feel a bit weird about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My son is 12 months. He has a bath/shower daily. He will also attempt to eat yoghurt with his hands and run it through his hair. I don't tthink newbies need a bath everyday but any older they do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Usually DD is so filthy from Child Care she has to have a bath straight after i pick her up. I might get a bit realxed on the weekend so she might not have a bath on saturday nights but pretty much every other night i have no choice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DD is just turning 3, and she has a shower every morning.

I don't normally bath her in the evening as part of any routine, but I will throw her in the shower or bath if she's got dirty doing something in particular (e.g., outside/ painting).

She's generally pretty clean though, and doesn't like to get dirty, so the morning one works fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My kids are 11, 8, 6, 4 and 10months old. All showered/bathed daily.

Sometimes on weekends/holidays I will let the big ones skip one night (never more) if they've just been inside all day and are not obviously dirty. I hate it, but sometimes it's just not worth the argument

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Daily baths for 11mth old and 33mth old. Its part of bedtime rituals. If we are going out they will bathe then dress for outing. I then will just change them into pjs on the way home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Daily, pretty much.

I'd not fret over one day without though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My kids are 6, 4, 2 and 11mths and all of them get bathed daily (evening) and if there has been a poo explosion during the day the little ones get a second bath.

No matter what, they always get bathed, even if they're asleep and we've come home from somewhere of an evening late. I can't put 'dirty' kids to bed and the one time my MIL tried to, they all insisted they be bathed as to them it's part of their nightly routine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds is bathed everyday without fail. If I know we are going to be home late or ds will fall alseep in the car then I will bath him before we go. He will quiet often shower with me in the morning as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When DD was a newbie, I bathed her every second day, she is now 17 mo & is bathed daily.. If she's had a big day/is sick and falls asleep before a bath I don't worry about it.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app