+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DS is 8 and he showers every night after dinner. He is a sweaty little thing and comes home from school (or playing outside on the weekend) FILTHY. I dont know what he gets up to but his hands alone are always black.
    When he goes to his dads for 5days, its normal for him to shower once MAYBE twice in that whole time....soo gross. I love my boy but he is a grot and IMO needs to wash the filth off daily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    My kids (2, 4 and 7) get a bath or shower every night.

When we lived in Melbourne and DD1 was a lot younger it wasn't uncommon for her to miss the odd bath in winter. Frankly it was so cold we both dreaded it some days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mostly every day, more than once a day if its something special or she gets unusually filthy, but there is the odd occasion that we get home super late or something and she won't get one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Every 2-3 days here. We top and tail wash each evening. Ds has incredibly dry skin. Nothing we have found helps at all and if he's bathed more frequently his skin cracks and bleeds all over .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS showers with me every morning (or I'd never get a shower!) and has a bath each night, exception being like PP if we are out late and he falls asleep in the car on the way home. I also pop him in the shower or bath if he is particularly grumpy, he seems to forget and come out a new child!
    Last edited by RobinSparkles; 20-05-2013 at 10:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Every day, but more out of routine than anything else. Pls ds2 does massive no2s and he is still in nappies so he still needs to be washed every day.

However I only wash their hair maybe once a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not every day, but at least every second for DD (12m, 8.5m corrected). I'm about to move to daily as part of a pre-bedtime routine.

I would have expected by 2-ish kids were bathed / showered daily, it didn't even occur to me that not everyone did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every day for both girls (3 and 1), in the evenings partly because it's part of their bedtime routine and partly because by the end of the day they're both usually pretty grotty from playing outside and making mess with their dinner. They both get bathed together though

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DD is washed every second day. Again, like pp's, our DD has dry skin and eczema. If she is bathed daily she ends up with dry skin all over her. She will get bathed every day, if she gets dirty etc. But every second day works for her skin right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds showers himself every day...because I make him...

If he could get away with it he wouldn't ....

Cause he's a stinky boy.....