+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We use MCN through the day too OP but my power pee'er out wee's them over night unless he has 18 layers of bamboo and then it's too bulky. I've tried baby love, snugglers, treasures (these are fantastic and cheap but are a New Zealand brand) Coles and woolies brand but nothing holds up all night only the huggies did and have never leaked until this last box and they're terrible he's soaking wet in the morning and the nappy doesn't feel full he's in the junior size so we can't go up a size as there is nothing above that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've not had any issues with huggies, right from newborn size. Dd is now in crawler size and even with 13hrs overnight, its really full in the morning but no leakages.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

snowqu33n  (20-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just bought a box of Snugglers for $19.99 at BigW. I use them during the day and Huggies at night but we do have the odd morning when he is wet, he's in Toddler size. I've ordered the trial packs of Pampers from the website to see if they are any better for night use. The only problem is you have to buy online and get them delivered and they are pricey, even dearer than Huggies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley595 View Post
    I've been using them overnight for 2 years and the last box I bought are leaking no idea why we've never had a problem before they aren't even full when they start to leak. Ladies who use aldi nappies how long do they last for you overnight? DS sleeps from 5pm-7am and I can't change him overnight as he will wake and be up for hours
    He generally sleeps from 7 or 7.30 through to 5.30 - 6. I don't change him overnight and it's never an issue. Once or twice they have leaked when wet by the time he wakes up, they have never leaked when soiled. (Not that he isn't changed straight away!) .. but its more when he has been drinking copious amounts of bath water that i have had a leakage problem and thats because the nappy literally cant take any more and its brick like!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    That awkward moment when you notice there are Huggies ads on the BH page

7. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

Turk EnJayDee  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Complained to Huggies & was sent a 96 pack of the infant nappies... Very impressed with the way they handled my complaint.

Turns out the nappies weren't even leaking.. It's just cause I wasn't pointing his willy down. Rookie mistake! Learnt that one the hard way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cassieh View Post
    Turns out the nappies weren't even leaking.. It's just cause I wasn't pointing his willy down. Rookie mistake! Learnt that one the hard way!
    Oh don't worry.....we've all been there. lol