+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GM01 View Post
    I found huggies OK for containing wee, but they could NOT handle poo explosions! I switched to baby love and they are much better at containing everything.
    Haha I tried those special "poonami" ones they promoted. They had nothing on my dd's. Lol. She won every time. Haha

** sent from outer space **

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been using the huggies for my newborn DD and have only had the occasional leak. The Aldi nappies are also really good. They are definately worth a try if you are having issues with the huggies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for all your responses. I am actually going to use mcn's in the long term.. But my son is still too small for them at this stage I think it could be the placement of his willy as well, cause I'm pulling them in as tight as I can. I didn't have any issues with the old ones, just these new huggies ones. It's like they are thinner & slightly bigger now.

I have heard great things about the aldi nappies. I'll give them a go next if my son is still too small after I get through this packet of huggies. Such a pain as he hates being changed as it is.. And now I have to change his whole outfit all the time cause it leaks all over his outfit and singlet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Babylove are much better

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (26-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Mainly MCNs here, but Aldi and BabyLove are far better than Huggies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! How is baby love for pricing?? Because I had planned to use mcn's from the beginning, I hadn't really looked into disposables.. Is the baby love more expensive than huggies? Or around the same price?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cassieh View Post
    Thank you! How is baby love for pricing?? Because I had planned to use mcn's from the beginning, I hadn't really looked into disposables.. Is the baby love more expensive than huggies? Or around the same price?
    Generally cheaper. Can get big boxes for around $27 from big w I think...

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I got a big pack of Crawler size, 44 in the pack for $14.99 from IGA.. Cheaper than Huggies by a fair bit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having problems with the crawlers leaking atm, never had any issues till I got this box, it's so annoying.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yup we have leaks here. Huggies advised to put DD into the next size up. We did and she still has occasional leaks. I more find with Huggies now that the tabs rip off (with no effort) and the inner channel bit rips off the nappy.

Haven't been happy with them. We used baby love until you couldn't get nappies with stretchy tabs in baby love as they didn't fit her right anymore.