+ Reply to Thread

Smile Looking to make may life compete

Hello everyone, my name is Kailey I am a 28yr old married lady and me and my husband are looking for a surrogate mother to complete us.

i have a syndrome called Turner syndrome (do not produce female growth hormones) absolute no egg development. (Infertile).

We live on the Gold Coast in Queensland we are seeking a lovely person who would love nothing better then to help us and experience this journey with us. We need a person to donate a egg and hold the baby till full term for us.

All that Is needed is a lawyers signature and. Counsellor signature are u will to do this journey with us please message me privately or email me at kaymaroske@gmail.com. Thank you so much for your time to read this and I hope to connect to that special person

Welcome to bub hub too kailey, just giving you a bump for the night owls.

Kind regards and baby dust

Similar Threads

1. Anxiety is ruling my life and love life.
    By avenew05 in forum Anxiety & Panic Disorders
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 23-03-2013, 11:38
  2. What have you/will you do to make life easier?
    By kymmie in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 17-06-2012, 22:30
  3. What life issues would make you give up your kids?
    By Jakois in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 12:19