+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by αληθη View Post
    Has anyone has the Caffitally? Its being promoted at Woolies atm and I'm thinking of getting it.
    I have the caffitaly and I find it really good. I haven't had any issues with it. The milk frothed however is another story. I'm onto my 2nd one and it has issues heating the milk. Also has started shorting my circuits. Hmmm... Am taking it back tomorrow (had this 2nd one for 2 weeks)

Will be going to target to check some other brands out when I take it back too.

I find the pods pretty good. And I'm really judge with my coffee. But I don't buy them from woollies. I buy the map ones from target. They have a big range and also hot choc ones too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Turk EnJayDee For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (18-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moongazer View Post
    Yes we have a latissima plus machine. It is great. Coffee is better than I expected.
    We used to have a saeco machine which ground the coffee and was automatic as well. That finally died on us.
    Nespresso is much more automatic than non pod machines. The coffee tastes great. I was impressed

However - we were used to a decent size white coffee. We find to have the size coffee we want, we are limited to the "lungo" range which is a longer coffee, but there are only about 4 or 5 varieties. The size of white coffee the nespresso machines make are quite small.
    That would be my main complaint.

Also, if you make coffee ALL the time, I would be more inclined to get another machine (non pod). They cost more to buy the machine, however the coffee itself costs less per cup. That is Joe nespresso make their money. Cheaper machines, but the pod costs about 70 - 80 cents per cup. Still cheaper than buying coffee every day though.
    Thanks moongazer

Can you buy pods for nespresso machines from somewhere other than nespresso, ie, a cheaper brand of pod that still works with nespresso?

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TeBe View Post
    Thanks moongazer

Can you buy pods for nespresso machines from somewhere other than nespresso, ie, a cheaper brand of pod that still works with nespresso?
    Yep woolies & Coles sell Piazza D'oro l'or, in about 6 varieties, they're ok, but not *as* good as the nespresso, great if you're entertaining a lot, or between orders

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrJones&Me For This Useful Post:

~Lost In The Fifties~  (18-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The aldi frothers are great apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have nespresso citiz with milk frother and love it!! My sister has the aldi one after her huge $2000 machine died and can't fault it. Aldi frother holds more than nespresso too. Peters of Kensington hsve good deals with nespresso and u can shop around. Play harvey Norman off the good guys etc.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by αληθη View Post
    The Gloria Jeans pods are what's making me consider it otherwise I'd probably go the nespresso (my cousin has one, ohmy I do enjoy it haha)
    I have one and bought some of the Gloria jeans pods.. Not that great if u ask me. I think the coffee always tastes bitter.

If I were you I'd but the Kmart coffee machine and buy the nespresso pods to fit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a delonghi avanti fully automatic machine
    Love it!!!
    Yes it did cost a good $$$ to buy but once we did the calculations of pods per Beans
    Beans worked out to be heaps cheaper.
    I'm a big ZARRAFFA'S COFFEE fan so I buy there beans