+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yes worth every cent. I have a Breville Cafe Roma, which are only worth around $200 and as I type I'm having a cappuccino! it's heaven, if it blows up we would have to buy another one straight away bc I couldn't handle not having my cafe coffee lol

Ours isn't a pod one but I didn't want one. Runs out much cheaper with the ground coffee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by αληθη View Post
    Has anyone has the Caffitally? Its being promoted at Woolies atm and I'm thinking of getting it.

There was a thread on these a while ago. Most said the machine was great but the woolies select pods were kind of gross. But they also take gloria jeans from memory and they are meant to be nice.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (18-05-2013)

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    There was a thread on these a while ago. Most said the machine was great but the woolies select pods were kind of gross. But they also take gloria jeans from memory and they are meant to be nice.
    The Gloria Jeans pods are what's making me consider it otherwise I'd probably go the nespresso (my cousin has one, ohmy I do enjoy it haha)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am the only one in the family who drinks coffee (DH hates coffee), so I resisted a coffee machine, however DH bought me a Nespresso Latissima Plus and I am in . So easy to use, handy when I have coffee drinking guests and I even have 'favourite' flavoured pods now, so I am very happy he decided to gift me a coffee machine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Agree with the latissima plus uniquey.
    I'm not typically fussed on coffee but definitely don't drink instant. Sometimes my nespresso coffee has tasted better than barista made coffee.

With regards to the pods - it might seem like a pain to have to buy 50 pods at once online but it still works out far cheaper than buying a take-away coffee. I don't drink a heap of coffee but bought 50 and had them delivered early April and still have about half to go before I need more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for the replies.

So if I go ahead and buy a nespresso, where can I buy pods? (I am in Perth, we don't have aldi)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Online!
    Just sign up to nespresso. The pods are $7-$12 each for a box of ten. Some fancy ones can cost more. Minimum order of 50 but that could be as little as $35. I think the postage was about $7 for regular. So $42 and you have 50 pods to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TeBe View Post

So if I go ahead and buy a nespresso, where can I buy pods? (I am in Perth, we don't have aldi)
    There is a nespresso shop on murray street in Perth the machines you can buy from Harvey Norman

Mod-biscotti is online now Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TeBe View Post

Buy them online from Nespresso

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes we have a latissima plus machine. It is great. Coffee is better than I expected.
    We used to have a saeco machine which ground the coffee and was automatic as well. That finally died on us.
    Nespresso is much more automatic than non pod machines. The coffee tastes great. I was impressed

However - we were used to a decent size white coffee. We find to have the size coffee we want, we are limited to the "lungo" range which is a longer coffee, but there are only about 4 or 5 varieties. The size of white coffee the nespresso machines make are quite small.
    That would be my main complaint.

Also, if you make coffee ALL the time, I would be more inclined to get another machine (non pod). They cost more to buy the machine, however the coffee itself costs less per cup. That is Joe nespresso make their money. Cheaper machines, but the pod costs about 70 - 80 cents per cup. Still cheaper than buying coffee every day though.