+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love our Roomba. Got the base model on sale around $300?? Thought it was a waste but DH insisted and its great even on carpet

Thanks
    Reviews
    We got the robomaid online an loved it! I vacuumed with my dyson the day I got the robomaid. I put the robomaid on and it was amazing how much dust it sucked up that our dyson left behind!

We were in contact a lot after we bought it as we have an old farmhouse that was very uneven after the floods and it was struggling getting into some rooms.

After sales customer care put 4wd tyres in it free of charge but I didn't notice a difference. So after a few months, and much hesitation from me cause I loved it, we sent it back (their suggestion) for a full refund as our house was unsuitable for it. Highly recommended. When our house is restumped, I will be getting another!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow! Thanks for your feedback everyone. I think a trip to Harvey Norman to check out the range of robot vacuums is definitely in order! I do like the sound of the LG Roboking because of the fact that it starts off where it left off after it recharges. Well, I'm off to do the vacuuming now ... sigh

Becks23 is offline thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the cheaper robot vacuum home hero robot. It is good because I can vacuum everyday without pulling the big one out. I bought it from godfreys online