+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 'Arrivals' obstetrician group in Brisbane

Not sure if this is the right section, but has anyone had any experience with this obstetric group?

They all deliver at Mater mother's private.

Have been recommended them but just after some opinions.

The doctors in the group are Dr Paul Betz, Dr Shane Higgins, Dr Vincent Loh, Dr Amy Mellor, and Dr Megan Castner

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I couldn't recommend them enough. I saw dr Bretz for all my visits and he delivered my Bub in November last year. I had a high risk pregnancy as my dd has a heart condition and he was awesome in listening to my worries and concerns and working with the drs taking care of her. I also saw each doctor while I was in the hospital and every one was lovely and I could tell I would've been happy with any of them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My BFF saw them through her 3rd pregnancy and said they were brilliant

Thanks
    Reviews
    I heard that it's quite pricey. No bad reports though except if you are not high risk I don't think you get very one on one if you know what I mean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just to say is s group practice. This is so your visit isn't delayed for antenatal because they each share days on call and in the rooms. Eg...I saw dr bretz on Wednesdays because he isn't on call. What this does mean is that one of the other ob might deliver your baby if your ob is not on at the hospital that day. If you Google them it explains how it works online.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a good experience with Arrivals. I saw all of the OB's there...I rotated my appointments so that I met each one. I don't believe they are any more expensive than most OB's. You can request a schedule of fees from the receptionist if you call them.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    ps, I had a real soft spot for Dr Bretz but I liked them all.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I too am looking at Arrivals for our first baby. Am not sure whether to go for a stand alone Ob or a group practice? I know there are pros and cons for each but any advice or experience others can share?