+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathermy View Post
    I've seen grown men do it in the city on a Friday night, so I'm going to give the 8 year old a little leeway
    I've seen grown ladies do it!! GASP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    In London they have urinals that come up out of the ground at night - circular, and no cover, just loads of men taking a slash in public. Better not go to London VP.

I know we were originally talking about a specific person, but I then mentioned that kids sometimes need to go and you said it was gross, that is what I was replying to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't read all replays but after a nightmare flight to a remote country town knowing I had an hours drive to get to my sisters I changed my 4 month old ds on my suitcase on the footpath out front of airport, the toilet was busy I waited for ten mins and he was flipping out.
    I was in such a mood I wish someone had Said something, I would've clawed their eyes out.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PuppyGuts For This Useful Post:

beebs  (11-06-2013),dancingchipmunk  (11-06-2013),mama and her little bearxxx  (12-06-2013),~Marigold~  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    And on the germ thing

I would lick a footpath before I would ever lick my child's butt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=beebs;7290015]In London they have urinals that come up out of the ground at night - circular, and no cover, just loads of men taking a slash in public. Better not go to London VP.

Really!!! That's shocking. How is that acceptable? Do they have toilets pop up for women? Why is it ok for men to pop it out in the middle of a street? Crazy.

I wouldn't have a problem with a child peeing in public as long as is wasn't middle of the path. Like where a dog does it is fine. Not on car tyres etc.