+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I am just trying to picture this poor disease-ridden kid, at home now covered in glass, spit and blood...all because he was on the concrete for a few minutes
    I didn't even consider the kid's comfort or what might be on the ground - I just considered how unnecessarily public it was.

Does that make me a jerk?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    Wow casio! Ur friend didnt do no2 for 1 whole month!!! How is it possible to even do that???
    Apparently she was never a one-a-day kinda gal at all, normally quite constipated anyway, but she said yep there were a few times she just well... got too full and some HAD to come out, but she tried her darnedest to limit it to as few as possible. Craziness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by casio1 View Post
    Apparently she was never a one-a-day kinda gal at all, normally quite constipated anyway, but she said yep there were a few times she just well... got too full and some HAD to come out, but she tried her darnedest to limit it to as few as possible. Craziness.
    I think your friend is full of crap (pun intended).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (18-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep, I think she would have been seeing brown by that stage

She is definitely the worst germ-o-phobe I know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly I think you're friend is lying. I can't imagine someone going a month without doing a poo and if they did they would be very very sick and full of toxins.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I change my kids on the front seat of the car. But i do let ds pee behind tree's or on the grass near the car park. Lol if i dont let him go when he says then he regresses. He's difficult like that. I wouldnt lay him on a footpath.

But i dont have an opinion on someone who would.

Braiiiiins
    *60kilos lost*

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Re not ****ting for a month. That person would be in so much pain and the poo would clump in a giant ball at the exit and theyd need hosp. (This happened to my neice after not pooing for 2 weeks) also the body will try and give u the squirts to get it out. Its quite horrible... A month is a hugggge ammount of time.

Braiiiiins
    *60kilos lost*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ahhhh I have issues with number 2s. Had multiple tests tried all different laxatives and enemas etc and often I can't poop for about 12 days so while a month sound like a long time I don think I'd totally discount it as being untruthful. I will say though it hurts the pain ad discomfort from not being able to poop regularly is crazy insane .... Fr me anyway.

Me(21)+DH(25)+DS(4)+DD(2)
    Sent from my ... Using the.... Does it even really matter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not pooing for a month? I'm surprised she was not vomiting faeces by that point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She was away for a month, and only pooed when she really could not hang on any longer, never said she didn't poo at all, I agree there is a limit to how much you can hang on to! But by her accounts it was pretty badly impacted. Just tried her absolute hardest to hang on because she was scared of other people's toilets and only trusted the "germ-free" status of her own toilet for #2s and got really anxious if she had to use another toilet for #2s.

Personally, I "download" wherever I need to, public, private, even sometimes the bush in an emergency, was just pointing out the extremes of what can happen if you really started to worry about putting you bum on dirty toilet seats