+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default What do you do when you have tradesmen working at your house?

I have someone coming to install a roller shutter on one of our windows today and I don't know what to do while he's here! The only other tradesman we've had here was my cousin who did some work for us but that was easy coz I could just chat to him. What happens if when he finishes I'm in the toilet or bf my daughter? God I over think these things a lot :-P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    -- just go about your normal day to day stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Any tradies I have had at home have been pretty good and always knock on the front door before coming inside. I just always said that I will be bfing and if they needed something to knock or call out......don't stress to much. Just remember must these guys have kids at home and know the feeding drill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Go about your business

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Worry! Especially if they're on the clock and are taking their sweet, sweet time, then have a smoko, then continue Plumbing Doctor did this to us and we complained, but they endorsed their employees actions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just explain to them you may be feeding a baby when they're finished, so to yell out or knock.

I know what you mean, at the moment it seems like every time I sit to feed DS2 (who still takes 45mins), someone comes to the door to deliver something! It's so annoying...perhaps I should stop the online shopping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha no need to panic anyway, my dad arrived 10 minutes before the tradey to fix my washing machine so dad dealt with him coz I was feeding bub :-) awkward moment though, I had to squeeze past dad to plug the guys extension lead in, and said "sorry dad" and the guy said "that's alright" - ummm I don't call random men 'dad' hahaha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive got a plumber here and im just going about my normal day. Plus enjoying having someone to perve on all day :P Yes I am totally using him for eye candy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just kick back with a green tea and perve at him over your magazine (assuming he's one of the hot shirt-less ones).

Thanks
    Reviews
    He was pretty decent looking but unfortunately had his shirt on! I imagine he'd have good arms and chest from lifting roller shutters up onto windows all day lol!