+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stopped being careful at about 4 months. Started getting really obsessed and trying really hard at 8 /9 months, finally fell pregnant thanks to vitex and b6 at 14 months. So I have a 23 month age gap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We started TTC for #2 when our ds was 2.5 years old and TTCed for 3 - 4 months without success. Then our life situation changed, so we had to put TTCing on hold for over another year . We ended up TTCing again just before our ds turned 4 and on his Birthday I got a BFP (only 2nd month of TTC). So, our children are nearly 5 years apart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I starting ttc when dd1 was 18 months! Took 2 months to get preg, I have 27 month gap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I fell pregnant when my DD was around 6 months old It took 8 years to have her and I was 31 when I did, so we didn't want to waste any time (especially if it was going to take ages to conceive again). I'll be 32 when belly Bub is due, 16 months age difference

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're about to start TTC#2 next month and DS will be close to 21 months by then.

I was seriously ready to start trying again by the time he was around 16 months too but getting our budget in order has meant a delay...

Thanks
    Reviews
    When dd1 was 9 months we started TTC. So glad it took 8/9 months or so as she was 18 months when I fell pregnant. She was 2 years and 3 months when dd2 was born. If I think that year was hell imagine if I fell pg straight away and had an 18 month gap ...ahhh! As hard as it was it has been worth it as they are gorgeous together, love each other and keep each other company. I wouldn't change a thing. Nature just knows :-)
    I am pg with bub 3 now. Kind of a fluke, wasn't trying per say. My eldest will be almost 5 and my other daughter will be 2 and 9 months. I am envisioning nothing but beautiful chaos - but I know it will be worth it again:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wanted to be able to get the PPL so went back to work part time when DS was 9 months then we started trying when he was 11 months. Got preg second cycle. Unfortunately it was a molar pregnancy so we had to stop trying for a few months. Started trying again and got BFP first go but it was a chem pregnancy. It then took another 6 cycles for success and am nearly 27 weeks now. There will be just over 2.5 yr gap. I really wanted them only 2yrs apart at school but unless I go into premature labour today that won't happen!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS was almost 4 when we started trying. We fell pregnant on our second cycle which was a shock cause he took 14 cycles!!!

I love the gap. He is sooo ready to help. He likes putting stuff in the dryer, hanging washing on the clothes airer, folding towels, making his own toast and sandwiches. He will be an awesome big brother

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Started at 12 months but lost the first pregnancy. Ended up with a 2y 3m gap and looking to try again when DS2 is 12 months also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started when DS was 11 months - got pregnant the 2nd month so when this bubba is born DS will be 21 months.

Depending on how I go sanity wise I will be looking for a similar gap for my third!!! Then I am done lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast