+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    One of us always votes Labor, the other always votes Liberal. We cancel each other out lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMadHatter For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (16-05-2013),HearMeRoar  (16-05-2013),steel magnolia  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes - same vote, same views.

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know who I'm voting for. Dp doesn't follow politics much so I'm not overly sure where his vote will go. When we had the local elections last year he just voted the same as me instead of looking into all the parties lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I know who I will vote for. And I would never be with someone who voted Liberal. It would mean we have such differing views on the world.

I need someone who cares about people, and who wants a society where people come before profits, and everything that makes us or has made us a great country, like quality education for all, access to great health care and decent working wages and protected penalty rates and leave etc

I really wouldn't want a man who cared more about what he could get then society as a collective.

so yes I know what I'm voting and it's not liberal.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sockstealingpoltergeist For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (16-05-2013),babybabycakes  (16-05-2013),BigRedV  (16-05-2013),Busy-Bee  (16-05-2013),Luna Lovegood  (16-05-2013),Maybelline  (16-05-2013),RobinSparkles  (16-05-2013),Sonja  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sockstealingpoltergeist View Post
    I know who I will vote for. And I would never be with someone who voted Liberal. It would mean we have such differing views on the world.

I need someone who cares about people, and who wants a society where people come before profits, and everything that makes us or has made us a great country, like quality education for all, access to great health care and decent working wages and protected penalty rates and leave etc

I really wouldn't want a man who cared more about what he could get then society as a collective.

This pretty much sums up how DH and I feel about it - we may not always know who we voted for (pretty much because I probably do know) but I couldn't be married to someone whose views were fundamentally different to mine. And from the number of people on here who say they vote the same as their spouse I guess a lot of people feel the same way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, I know who I'm voting for.
    Pretty sure DH will be the same.
    We are actually enrolled in different electorates (he has been too lazy to change his enrolment since we moved into my place last year when we got married) so I guess it could vary if it is a minority party and there is not a candidate running in both our electorates.

In our wa election in March he had a candidate from the Shooters and Fishers Party!! WTH? I'd never heard of them!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We both vote Liberal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfishie View Post
    In our wa election in March he had a candidate from the Shooters and Fishers Party!! WTH? I'd never heard of them!
    Only in WA .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Undecided. I can't even remember the last time I voted. DH and I have different views. My views change and he is a full blown greenie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sockstealingpoltergeist View Post

This is us too. I'm a bit more of a pinko lefty than DH but we generally vote the same. Tbh I'd be devastated if he voted liberal!