+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default faulty Pregnancy tests or early positive?

Hi Guys,
    i really need to get this off my chest because i am so desperate to have a baby that i fear i am getting prematurely excited. on Tuesday i took a pregnancy test that came back with a very faint positive sign, the next morning i took another one and it came back negative... i then went to the doctor who did a urine test and blood test to see if i was in fact pregnant sadly the urine test was also negative but she kindly sent me for a blood test anyway. i get the results tomorrow morning, but do you think i could wait that long? No so i took another brand of Pregnancy test and it also came back positive (i think) my husband doesn't see the second line, but i swear it is there... i am so desperate to be pregnant (i have been trying for 2 1/2 Years) that perhaps i am losing my mind and seeing things that aren't there. i will try put the lastest test up yo see what you guys thing. has this ever happened to you? i would really love to talk to some people while i wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't want to get your hopes up but I thought that you could get false negatives but it wasn't possible to get a false positive. Fingers crossed you get some good news tomorrow!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CocktailBubba For This Useful Post:

Penz  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't have any advice Penz but hope that you get positive results from the BT!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to may85 For This Useful Post:

Penz  (16-05-2013)