+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quick update as it is late.
    Ds2 has a tube in again. When they tried to feed him he started to scream bloody murder. He was thrashing and breaking my heart. I let it go on for about half an hour then told them to stop. Now we are waiting for the doctor to decide what to do. A junior doctor examined him but had to talk to his boss.
    It's been a long week with an especially long day today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning update. Before the doctor starts rounds. They tried to put in a catheter but ds2's foreskin is to tight. So back to the feeding tube with pedialyte in small doses over night. Ds2 has been able to sleep though in fits and starts when not trying to get the tube out. I have not had much sleep at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok now is a bit quieter and Ds2 is still sleeping.
    He has filled 1 nappy in 24 hours. That was half an hour ago. And it was full! Yellow stink! Still no idea what is going on though.
    Dh is at home working. Ds1 is with grandma because he was sick to. I'm 2 hours away from any support. I'm so tired and teary. They bought breakfast but I can't even look at it. I did have some jelly a few hours ago. And my room mate got me coffee. They moved us into a share room about 11pm. I feel sorry for the people we were put in with though. Ds2 was screaming on and off all night.
    Until 5 this morning when he finally slept well enough for me to get a little.
    I'm still waiting on the doctor to do his morning rounds. We are in the last room so I'm not holding up hopes of it being soon.
    Thank you all for the well wishes. It's so good to have a place to put this. People that get it. Hugs to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh you poor thing. Hospital with no help is not fun. I wish I could visit you with some5e yummy food.
    Don't be afraid to ask the nurses for help so you can buy some coffee. .. Have a shower or something.
    I hope there's some improvement and some answers today.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im sorry to hear about your little man DueInAugust! I hope you get some answers soon. I hope your dh or someone can come & help you later to give you a break

Thanks
    Reviews
    No back up or break for me until tomorrow at the earliest. But the doctor had finally seem us and ordered everything I can think of in tests. Just have to get that done and wait. We are going to be here until she is happy he had put on weight again and is eating like he would at home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How was your day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @duein August, I don't belong in this thread, but I'm thinking of you and keeping everything crossed that your little man gets better soon.
    All of the mums in this thread are amazing people and incredible mums.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Silver flute For This Useful Post:

Sookie Stackedhouse  (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Thinking of you and your little one @DueInAugust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all ladies. Ds2 has been a bit better. He tried food. Had 80ml of his formula. Then screamed fire half an hour before they gave him anything. He has been sleeping since.
    I have been to! We even had a bath. If you can call it that. Would have been fine for him but I don't think an adult should try to fit. But they didn't offer to help me bath him it was the only way. Still no luck getting any one here to help me. Dh has been flat out with work and Ds1 is keeping grandma busy. Back to sleep now. Thank you all again.