+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsR2012 View Post
    Call me dragon... That pram is actually the baby jogger city select... Not the city mini.

I brought one only 2 months ago for $700 aud shipped from winkalotts in nz.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    $700 is ok! Do you love the pram? Pros/cons? I really just want this pram purchase to be it lol

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the city select! Even my husband who was against buying it as he didn't like how it looked is in love with this pram. I agree with purchasing from winkalotts if you have the time for it to arrive (up to 10 days I think) as it is much cheaper than purchasing here. You get free shipping too when you spend over a certain amount which you easily do when you buy the pram

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by callmedragon22 View Post
    Attachment 36516

Or the bottom seat can be facing forward. Can also be a single pram, bassinet attachment, fits a capsule... It's heavenly and comes in purple
    I love this pram and have been eyeing it off for if a nr 2 ever comes along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love the Strider! You can add a 2nd seat at any time, and I love how easily it turns on the spot and handles.

Loads more basket space for shopping than other prams (although you lose a lot of that with 2 seats on) and I've never had any issues with it at all. It's survived lots of woodland walks on rough ground, being thrown around at airports, and I use it 1-2 times a week for shopping centre trips. I have the travel system too, so very handy to be able to have a car capsule to transport a sleepy baby.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by callmedragon22 View Post
    Attachment 36516

Or the bottom seat can be facing forward. Can also be a single pram, bassinet attachment, fits a capsule... It's heavenly and comes in purple
    You've sold me on it....I will need to take or a second mortgage though...

Which capsule fits the BJ select?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Albert01 For This Useful Post:

callmedragon22  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    City select is awesome. Can get delivered for bout $$660 from Winkalotts or city versa for a bit less. Love my city select

Thanks
    Reviews
    A few diff ones I think maxi cosi and peg perego capsule as well as others

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does baby hunting have the city select?? I want to go in and push that and the strider around and decide lol, then go buy them cheaper online only thing I am thinking about.. My kids are big lol. I might not use this double for my 3 yo but sometimes he does get tired when out, he is like almost one metre tall and just On or just under 20 kilos lol. Lenny is six months old and average weight but he is bloody long!!! So I need a pram to accommodate big kids lol if do and I have another I daresay it will be another big/tall one.

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pretty sure they had it when we were looking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love my BJCS. It works great as a single or double. Ours has even gone to Thailand and back.

Baby bunting stock them. They let us put both kids (aged 6 months and just 3 when we bought it) in the pram, take it out to the carpark and practice going up curbs etc. While there I googled on my phone, found one on sale ($200 off), Baby Bunting price matched.