Quote Originally Posted by Ever1013 View Post
    Nurses appointment this morning for our first round of IVF. Eek! Excited
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ever - good luck with your app!
    Tormy - any luck today with O'ing?
    Waiting - eww those tests are horrid at least it's over now.
    Del - how are you? hopefully this cycle is it for you!
    AFM I'm cd10 & got a near pos on my OPK...I'm about to go for my ultrasound I have my fx it will show I'm about to O on the side with the tube. I'm a bit nervous there is something wrong but better to know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Who does IUI? My FS suggested IUI but I'm not sure what to do I had 3 or 4 cycles of clomid and fell twice with both ending in miscarriages (as you know) so not sure why the IUI. Maybe using better quality sperm? We can fall on clomid but can't keep it. Any ideas?? I have an appt with him next Wednesday to have a scan, discuss IUI or if we will just do timed sexual inter course again. Cd2 today so see him on cd10 and start clomid again tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby - I did 3 rounds of IUI. 1st cycle a BFN as it was very "trial and error" getting leves and timing right, BFP (ended in D&C for 2nd cycle), then BFP which is this bubs in 3rd cycle. My FS told me if you can get pregnant doing IUI it will happen in the first 3-4 cycles so no point doing it long term. Came true for me I was on Puregon injections with regular BTs and scans, then 2x Pregnyl injections after IUI each cycle. I would recommended it if it is an option for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We decided to do IUI in May, but haven't actually made it to the actual procedure yet!

Maybe discuss with your FS doing injections and TI rather than IUI (if you're not keen on moving to that stage yet). I read last week clomid can thin your lining, were are puregon (injections) doesn't. I'm no expect, but maybe clomid is thinning your lining and not letting the eggies stick?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm about 4DPO. Absolutely nothing exciting to report. HO humm hope the next 10 days fly past!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Though I am pleased to report the nausea I got from the injections (didn't get it last round) has thankfully passed. It was quiet strong at times, so am glad to see the tail end of that! With a bit of luck nausea will breed nausea and I will be crippled with MS before long ;-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (31-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning All! So nurses appointment went well and I have started Synarel spray. Pick up injections next week. It's all a bit daunting really, but we are cautiously optimistic. Please please let this work for us.

Fingers crossed for this cycle for you Missus Mac.

Tormy, I hope you ovulate soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    We decided to do IUI in May, but haven't actually made it to the actual procedure yet!

Maybe discuss with your FS doing injections and TI rather than IUI (if you're not keen on moving to that stage yet). I read last week clomid can thin your lining, were are puregon (injections) doesn't. I'm no expect, but maybe clomid is thinning your lining and not letting the eggies stick?
    No I don't think so because I get monitored on clomid with TI and have always been told my lining looks good.
    Last edited by shelby27; 31-07-2013 at 07:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Shelby - I did 3 rounds of IUI. 1st cycle a BFN as it was very "trial and error" getting leves and timing right, BFP (ended in D&C for 2nd cycle), then BFP which is this bubs in 3rd cycle. My FS told me if you can get pregnant doing IUI it will happen in the first 3-4 cycles so no point doing it long term. Came true for me I was on Puregon injections with regular BTs and scans, then 2x Pregnyl injections after IUI each cycle. I would recommended it if it is an option for you.
    Thanks Waiting that's helpful!! I talked to the nurses about it and looks like it will cost us about $1k out of pocket each try, does this sound about right?