Closed Thread
Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    So my injections may be making me a little hormonal. But I just got teary reading this. I'm so happy for you munch.
    Awww thank you so much missusmac. I hope the injections give you your bfp. They are the hardest thing i have had to emotionally. But the way i feel now....so worth it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munchkin275 For This Useful Post:

MissusMac  (17-07-2013),shelby27  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    So I spoke to my sister tonight (she doesn't know we've been ttc for ages) and she grilled me about not having another kid yet - and said that we had to have one, cos ds needs a sibling . Luckily I was in a good mood and told her that we'll see what happens - and that we like our lifestyle and how comfortable we are atm and we don't want to change that :/ . I swear that when I do get utd I won't be telling any of my family until the kids born just to **** them off for asking rude inappropriate questions for yrs about my personal life lol (btw I'm obviously not close to my family whatsoever lol).
    Big hugs..I haven't told anyone IRL we have been ttc & the amount of comments we have gotten saying DH should have a vasectomy etc. People need to think before they speak.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My step brothers wife is now pregnant with their third baby. Of course his mum is (dads partner) putting the hard word on us now... It will only be a matter of time before I burst into tears and scream at her that we've been trying since before her second grandchild was conceived!!

Just back from FS. No change on the follies, but it has only been 3 doses. Another 5 doses and back next week. If still no change she'll give me metformin tablets, apparently they increase your sensitivity to the FSH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Grrr I hate that feeling of people hassling you over TTC I hope the meds work and you get some nice size follies mac

9 DPO and really angry at myself bc I tested with an IC... BFN of course. Why do I do this to myself? I was doing so well! ahhh well another month over and 3 clomid cycles left. I know there is still a chance, especially since I used a F2F IC which I've found aren't sensitive. But I'm telling myself I'm out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that sucks Del Like you said there is still a chance it's early days.

I'm not feeling it this cycle at all so am fully expecting more disappointment. I'm going to Melbourne on Sat for my sisters birthday which will be a nice distraction...think I'm 7dpo today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Fx for you gals. We need some more bfp's!!!!
    yeah we do! I'm getting the usual watery cm from the corpus breaking down so while it's early, based on about 22 cycles of non pg, I'm def out.

Still so cross at myself for testing...

Where are you in the cycle Tormy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The moment when your best friend of 18 years Who has two kids under 4 tells you she is trying to get pregnant with number 3 and keeps texting you pictures of baby furniture....priceless is t the word I would use.

Ps- hi ladies! Still no bfp for me. Looks like Ivf is my only option. After loosing 30kgs. Babies don't seem to be on the cards for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bubbles! Sorry to hear. If you mean you need to lose 30kg, Weight loss is do-able! I have nearly finished a round of the Michelle Bridges 12wbt and I have so far shifted 11 per cent of my body weight. I am now in the healthy BMI range and ready to start my first round of IVF round in August.

I find it therapeutic almost in a weird way to finally have my weight under control, when I have had no control over our TTC journey and months of disappointments.

Big hugs to you xx
    Last edited by Ever1013; 18-07-2013 at 22:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Yeah she knows all about my ttc issues. That's what makes it worse. She's been helping me through it and now I am being excited for her and supporting her but really just dying inside. Now I feel i cant talk to her about it at all. Just having a whinge really

I have to loose 30kgs before I can even be considered for Ivf. I'm actually looking Into gastric sleeve surgery. I've been overweight all my life and this Ivf stuff is my final nail in the coffin so to speak.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

I've found it depends on the clinic with regard to being in a healthy weight range. The clinic I am using will not do IVF if you are not in the healthy BMI. Others ask you to lose 5 percent of your body weight if you are deemed overweight.

I found this extract from RPA a really useful explanation as to why

http://www.sswahs.nsw.gov.au/rpa/fertility/weight.html

Sorry to hear about your friend Bubbles. It sounds as though she is excited for her journey and just not thinking of your feelings. It must be really hard.

I have to get up and off to the gym, urgh. Have a great Friday!

Ever
    Last edited by Ever1013; 19-07-2013 at 12:32.