Closed Thread
Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Yay I have a testing buddy Shelby lol 3 DPO here. You are on clomid hey? my pains were very barable this month but last month omg. For a good 8 hours beforehand I lied, moaning with pain on the lounge lol
    Yay!! Yep on clomid and my scan showed 2 follies one on each side so I don't know if that had something to do with it but both sides where hurting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 testing buddies yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone how was your weekend? I'm enjoying school hols with my kidlets but it's exhausting lol! I'm at work today just to get a break! I think I'm about 4dpo & cd16...I O'd early so will see what happens with my cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning! My weekend was good, busy, which was good because it made those first few dpo go quick, currently 4dpo too, when are you testing pigeon? I'm trying to tell myself not to test early but I know I will, trying to at least hold out till Sunday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Last days of hols here............ lol it's been cold and rainy for most of it so we've been in side most of the time.

6 DPO today, I'm temping at that's it. Actually feeling remarkably relaxed and calm. Hoping I can hold off until AF is due to test. I'm also back to the gym every day and my mindset has been so much better. So feeling great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last days of hols here............ lol it's been cold and rainy for most of it so we've been in side most of the time.

6 DPO today, I'm temping at that's it. Actually feeling remarkably relaxed and calm. Hoping I can hold off until AF is due to test. I'm also back to the gym every day and my mindset has been so much better. So feeling great!
    That's awesome Del!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies!

I am freaking out so much. Af was due yesterday and hasn't arrived yet. I am 15dpo and my temp is still high. Haven't been game to test yet because i am scared that this isn't happening it feels so surreal.

Booked in for a blood test tomorrow. Please help keep me sane!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/41feef

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Morning! My weekend was good, busy, which was good because it made those first few dpo go quick, currently 4dpo too, when are you testing pigeon? I'm trying to tell myself not to test early but I know I will, trying to at least hold out till Sunday!!
    Hmm think I'll test mon or tue next week...I only have 2 HPT's so don't want to test too early. I'm going away to Melbourne this weekend at least I'll be distracted

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

That's terrific! Fx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    Hi ladies!

I am freaking out so much. Af was due yesterday and hasn't arrived yet. I am 15dpo and my temp is still high. Haven't been game to test yet because i am scared that this isn't happening it feels so surreal.

Booked in for a blood test tomorrow. Please help keep me sane!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/41feef
    Sorry I have no idea re chart but have everything crossed for you xxxx