Closed Thread
Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dr appt at 9am tomorrow fx they find some follies, Nervous!! I feel confident this cycle because I'm doing the what the mind thinks the body will follow thought process but is that just setting me up for a big disappointment!? I asked DH this question and he said all we can do each month is try our best. Dam him and his logic mind lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for tomorrow I'll have my fx for you!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Good luck with tomorrow shelby!

I had my gyno appointment this morning. As expected he tried to say we needed to move onto IVF. I was armed with my info though lol stating that 6 months was the normal and wanted to look at 100mg for another 3 cycles. He agreed He is now saying that the unburst follies he diagnosed from the u/s may in fact be cysts that need to be removed. But my lap is still about 8 months away on the public list Even if they are cysts they are 1cm and 1.5 cm so I find it hard to believe they are the cause of my infertility.

I suggested letrozole and he hadn't even heard of it? wtf??

CD14 today and a pos OPK this morning. My right side is killing me, so I think late tonight early tomorrow it will happen.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Good luck with tomorrow shelby!

I had my gyno appointment this morning. As expected he tried to say we needed to move onto IVF. I was armed with my info though lol stating that 6 months was the normal and wanted to look at 100mg for another 3 cycles. He agreed He is now saying that the unburst follies he diagnosed from the u/s may in fact be cysts that need to be removed. But my lap is still about 8 months away on the public list Even if they are cysts they are 1cm and 1.5 cm so I find it hard to believe they are the cause of my infertility.

I suggested letrozole and he hadn't even heard of it? wtf??

CD14 today and a pos OPK this morning. My right side is killing me, so I think late tonight early tomorrow it will happen.

Get bedding!! Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy have you tested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Did you have a hcg done? Do they pick up cysts on that? Did he say what type of cysts they were? When I had my lap done they did find 1 cysts but it was a ovulating cyst - which I think comes and goes every month.

100mg is alot! If you did fall pregnant on 100mg your chance of having multiples is high - especially if your ovulating on 50mg atm. I was on 25mg - and my doc wouldn't put me up to 50mg cos he was worries I'd produce 4 follies and possibly 4 eggs on that amount.
    Yep I've had a HSG they said it was all clear. When I had my u/s for the ectopic a year ago the u/s guy said there were tiny dermoid cysts. But then the surgeon I dealt with said they were functional cysts. Then when I had the u/s 3ish months ago the techie said I had a few little cysts... which the gyno said no, they were unpopped follies from not ovulating properly.

Honestly, I got the vibe from the beginning he doesn't know what he's doing....

I don't think I'm getting a lot of follies on 50mg. Last month I only had pain on the right, and the same this month. It's hard to say unmonitored, but I believe I'm getting one, maybe 2 follies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back from the FS theres One 20mm and one 14mm follie so got the ovidrel shot bedding the next few nights then the TWW begins. FX

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well.

I have been somewhat enjoying my break from ttc and have been looking into Ivf.
    I am having my lap tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'm excited or scared, maybe excited for moving forward but scared about surgery. We go back to the fs next week for a post op and to get the results of dh's 3rd very expensive sa. I'm sure it will tell us the same thing as the other 2, that they are low and we will have to do Ivf.
    On a side note I love my thyroxine and can't believe no one tested me sooner I feel so normal now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Back from the FS theres One 20mm and one 14mm follie so got the ovidrel shot bedding the next few nights then the TWW begins. FX
    Thats great all the best!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well.

I have been somewhat enjoying my break from ttc and have been looking into Ivf.
    I am having my lap tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'm excited or scared, maybe excited for moving forward but scared about surgery. We go back to the fs next week for a post op and to get the results of dh's 3rd very expensive sa. I'm sure it will tell us the same thing as the other 2, that they are low and we will have to do Ivf.
    On a side note I love my thyroxine and can't believe no one tested me sooner I feel so normal now.
    Good luck with the lap tomorrow I hope it's good news for you. Glad the thyroxine is working x