Closed Thread
Page 43 of 78 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    There was a hint of a line, then an evap, then they disappeared all together. So will just try again tomorrow and see.

Not entirely sure of the whole process yet. Freezing the sperm lowers the quality unfortunately :-( but they think they can get two IUIs out of one sample, depending on quality. So I will do my injections again. US on day 10. Book IUI date. Then they will have the goods defrosted and ready on the day. We need to register with QFG, $220. And storage costs $150 for 6 months.

Hope your feeling better del xx
    ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    FMU Mac?? How did you go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Missusmac - have you tested today?? Best of luck!
    Del & Tormy - yep exactly same approach here, we have agreed to an end date of September and then its time to move on. Im not entirely sure how i will go doing that but it has to be better than this false hope every month. Thinking of you both.
    Shelby - what cd are you on? All the best for this cycle, we really need a BFP in here to lift our spirits.

Hi to everyone else

AFM ive been quiet as was very upset when AF arrived...now on cd4 and nearly at the end and feeling a bit more optimistic. The B6 ive been taking has definitely helped both my cycle and period. I had a 14day LP and my period hasn't been as heavy. I have a scan scheduled for next week hopefully it can pick up which side i will O from, fx its the side with the tube.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pigeon I'm the same as you cd4 today. Taking my clomid and have my appt with my FS 9am Wednesday the 10th for a scan and hopefully a ovidril shot if all looks ok then bedding and tww bring it on, trying to remain positive. What the mind thinks the body will follow right!!??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies I didn't test today, tomorrow is the big day. I'm not feeling particularly hopeful unfortunately. I've been incredibly stressed this week, so don't think a BFP is on the cards. I'm ok with that though, as I know we have a plan with FS. And I guess now that IUI is on the cards I've lost faith in us conceiving on our own anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies I didn't test today, tomorrow is the big day. I'm not feeling particularly hopeful unfortunately. I've been incredibly stressed this week, so don't think a BFP is on the cards. I'm ok with that though, as I know we have a plan with FS. And I guess now that IUI is on the cards I've lost faith in us conceiving on our own anyway.
    Good luck!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN again. Feeling OK, I expected as much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN again. Feeling OK, I expected as much.
    So sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cluster f**k at the clinic this morning. No one seemed to have a clue what was going on. Thankfully DH went back and questioned what had happened, because they'd charged us for an analysis and had sent it off for a SA, not to be frozen!! I already had a fear of being inseminated with the wrong sperm, and they did nothing to ease my fears!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Far out, so they didn't freeze it? sorry you got a BFN I really hope doing IUI will work for you Mac. I think of you ladies often and hope you all get the baby you so desperately want