Closed Thread
Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tormy - i hope you O soon...what cd are you on? Maybe all the travel etc played a bit of havoc on your body.

Del - has AF arrived yet?

I hope everyone else is going okay. Im now cd23 and about 10-11dpo based on my OPK...i havent tested yet and only have slightly sore b's to show for it. Not expecting too much but id love to have a slightly longer cycle at least. Plus we have a child free night on sat and id prefer not to have to deal with cramps/bleeding. Ive been taking b6 all cycle so will see if its made a difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yeah AF arrived in full force yesterday morning. Today being CD2 I start the clomid again.

Hope this is your month pigeon. Sadly we've only had a few BFPs in this group. Really hoping we can get out of here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chemist warehouse has free shipping for orders over $20 if anyone wants pregnancy tests.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (27-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    del - sorry to hear that af arrived fx you dont get to many symptoms from clomid this cycle

pigeon - your doing sooo well to not test! are you going to wait to see if af arrives before testing?

missusmac - hopefully tww goes quickly for you! when are you testing?

waiting - how are you going?

afm - well it looks like im about to ovulate..it's a bit late - but im still happy that its finally happening. i forgot to take my herbs for most of this cycle so im pretty happy that at least im ovulating . I've got a long weekend coming up - the inlaws are coming down and my SIL is pregnant and last time i saw her she "couldn't wait for the nightmare to be over" (in reference to her pregnancy). so im really hoping i dont hear any whinging from her, otherwise i may lose my s**t
    Thanks I think I'll wait until after AF is due it's nice not to see a BFN...I'm glad you are gearing up to O...I hate when people whinge when pg, hopefully you get through it ok!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (28-06-2013),tormyxxx  (28-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bummer AF arrived Del

Tormy - yay that youre ovulating all by yourself!!

Pigeon - sending u lots of sticky babydust..... Fx

I'm doing ok, thanks for asking Tormy. I'm 22 weeks now. Finish my contract at work next week so will be good to have a break but need to hopefully get some relief work for a few weeks otherwise things are going to be really tight.... I want to stay at home as long as I can after bubs is born so need to save!!!! Damn fertility treatment fleecing the bank account... Oh well it will be worth it!

Hope u r all doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Bummer AF arrived Del

Tormy - yay that youre ovulating all by yourself!!

Pigeon - sending u lots of sticky babydust..... Fx

I'm doing ok, thanks for asking Tormy. I'm 22 weeks now. Finish my contract at work next week so will be good to have a break but need to hopefully get some relief work for a few weeks otherwise things are going to be really tight.... I want to stay at home as long as I can after bubs is born so need to save!!!! Damn fertility treatment fleecing the bank account... Oh well it will be worth it!

Hope u r all doing well xx
    Glad to hear everything is going well...22 weeks already! Hopefully you are able to find some work xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Waiting - sucks that ur contract is ending hopeful you can find some casual work somewhere before bub arrives. Btw did you find out what u were having?
    Nope, having another surprise bub Would love to know though!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hurry up AF so I can get the next cycle started!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I loved having a surprise bub!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is here I'm so peeved off especially as we are going out tonight & I'm going to be cranky & in pain. So sick of this horrible feeling month after month, year after year!