Closed Thread
Page 30 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    quick post from me - I think im at cd12 today...I dunno lol. I don't think I've ovulated yet/or near it. I had some cm today - but not heaps. we've been dtd every day - so im not worried about missing o atm, and im still temping and there haven't been any big dips yet. my holiday is going amazingly good and I never wanna leave here. hope everyone here is going well!! DEL - fx for Wednesday!
    Glad you are having a great time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Glad to hear you had fun on your holiday Tormy Hopefully ovulation isn't far away.

cm has turned watery this afternoon as it does every single month at 8DPO so I'm out. Temps aren't high either. So it looks like cycle 2 of clomid is a failure :'( I know it's early but I know my body. I just knew in my heart this wasn't going to work, I don't know why, I just did. I feel numb.
    I'm so sorry Can you do something nice for yourself like a massage or something?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Del :-(

Is moving to IUI an option for you? I think you mentioned travel was an issue for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    yeah not an option finance or logistics wise. Temp dropped again today and I burst into tears in front of my almost 9 yo. She knows we have been ttc a long time. I haven't cried for a while but it all just come flooding out. I just don't understand, I'm ovulating and nothing else is wrong. We DTD at perfect times.

We are never going to have another child. It's time I got my head out of the clouds and accepted it. So it's a max of 4 more cycles, possibly less then that will be it I think. There is no where else to go except IUI and IVF and I really don't think IUI would work anyway.

DH has another referral for a SA. His GP said he doubts the results will be different in 18 months, that if it came back fine then, his sperm is still fine. We just don't know what else to do???

Sorry for the rant lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    yeah not an option finance or logistics wise. Temp dropped again today and I burst into tears in front of my almost 9 yo. She knows we have been ttc a long time. I haven't cried for a while but it all just come flooding out. I just don't understand, I'm ovulating and nothing else is wrong. We DTD at perfect times.

We are never going to have another child. It's time I got my head out of the clouds and accepted it. So it's a max of 4 more cycles, possibly less then that will be it I think. There is no where else to go except IUI and IVF and I really don't think IUI would work anyway.

DH has another referral for a SA. His GP said he doubts the results will be different in 18 months, that if it came back fine then, his sperm is still fine. We just don't know what else to do???

Sorry for the rant lol
    I'm so sorry Del!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Del :-( my FS does IUI for $300 out of pocket. I am also starting the process from today to freeze DHs sperm so its not an issue logisticslly, its $150 for 6 months. thought it would be way more, for both.

IUI is out for this month, feck it! Responded really well to injections, 1 definite, maybe a second follie. But the scientist that preps the sperm is flying out the morning we'd need to go in! And can't bring it forward because its a public holiday. Grrrr.

TI for us again. Should O Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry Del Its probably good you had a cry, i know i dont let it out often enough then have a major meltdown. Im in the same position as you in that there is nothing else wrong bar my one tube. Our only other option is IVF which we wont/cant do. I dont have any advice just big hugs xx

Missusmac - aww that sucks you can't do it, that must be so frustrating

So im going to gp today to get a smear done and thought i might ask for a referral to a FS...even though we wont do further treatment i thought it might be a good idea to do a few tests and see where we sit. Does anyone know if they prescribe clomid even if you ovulate regularly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had no issues o'ing but have moved onto clomid and now injections. Apparently they stimulate the ovaries to produce 'better' eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Im so sorry Del Its probably good you had a cry, i know i dont let it out often enough then have a major meltdown. Im in the same position as you in that there is nothing else wrong bar my one tube. Our only other option is IVF which we wont/cant do. I dont have any advice just big hugs xx

Missusmac - aww that sucks you can't do it, that must be so frustrating

So im going to gp today to get a smear done and thought i might ask for a referral to a FS...even though we wont do further treatment i thought it might be a good idea to do a few tests and see where we sit. Does anyone know if they prescribe clomid even if you ovulate regularly?
    Hi pigeon pair, yes I am on clomid and have one tube and was already ovulating. I am hoping it will shorten my cycles and have better quality eggs and maybe even stimulate an egg on both sides to be released to have a better chance each cycle with just one tube, wishful thinking anyway. There are some sideeffects too but nothing too nasty most of the time. The other idea is try vitex if you haven't already (just dont do vitex and clomid together) good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

pigeonpairplusone  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    mac and Bel - what days do/did you take clomid? I'm currently on 2-6, but next month I'm going to ask the gyno if I can do it 5-9