Closed Thread
Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    well like I say, I've always got the dull ache the day of ovulation, but I had this short sharp pain in my right ovary, and suddenly all the pain was gone. Yep, DH has had a SA done, all clear, but it was 18 months ago. Since I know the clomid is def working, and everything else has come back clear - no blocked tubes, no structural issues, no hormone issues. If it doesn't work I think we need to go back to looking at DH. If that is clear, then I don't know where to go. But I don't want to think too far ahead. Just hoping this is our month.

How are you Tormy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For the last two nights I've done some guided relaxation from YouTube. I thoroughly recommend it ladies. I feel soooo good.

I wasn't feeling overly stressed, but I was obviously stressed/anxious/worked up enough to delay my AF. I've felt the same way for months, and if it can effect my body to delay AF it can obviously effect a pregnancy (or lack thereof).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well all done with clomid took my last tablets Saturday night and was lucky enough to again have no bad symptoms. Now the nerve racking wait for the ultrasound on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well my temp rose this morning and then little miss af arrived a few hours later. No warning and excruciatingly painful. Looks like it is onto injections for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    Well my temp rose this morning and then little miss af arrived a few hours later. No warning and excruciatingly painful. Looks like it is onto injections for me.
    Oh what a mean tease! Good luck for next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    So sorry munch.

Well despite my post this morning my stress levels are through the roof. DH got news today that his work commitments are going to change dramatically, which will have a flow-on effect to us. It's all good news, but means longer and further away from home. So really this is our last shot. Will have to ask at my next appointment about freezing DHs goods and continue to IUI without him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sucks he will be away more but it's good move for our family, one we've been waiting for. It kinda feels like our 'stars are aligning'. So maybe the next star to align will be our baby!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusMac For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone sorry I've been MIA but we went away for the long weekend & the kids had a pupil free day today. I'll have to read back properly to catch up a bit but I hope you are all doing ok.

AFM I've started taking b6 & I'm on cd7...feeling good now AF has gone & I went & joined a gym today hoping it will be a good distraction. I'm into my 3rd year of ttc now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Hi everyone sorry I've been MIA but we went away for the long weekend & the kids had a pupil free day today. I'll have to read back properly to catch up a bit but I hope you are all doing ok.

AFM I've started taking b6 & I'm on cd7...feeling good now AF has gone & I went & joined a gym today hoping it will be a good distraction. I'm into my 3rd year of ttc now...
    Joining the gym is a great idea pigeon.

I think most of us have just clicked over to the 3rd year or are almost ready to. If this cycle is a bust I'm onto the 3rd year as well. It's all very depressing tbh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Del, i went for my first gym session today I feel sore but in a good way and dd2 loved the creche. Yes its very unfair how long we have all been ttc for...surely another bfp is due soon.